Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
September 1, 2020
Retailer:
The North Face
Verify Eligibility:

For Online Only: Verify your eligibility by clicking the link above. After successful verification through SheerID, you’ll receive a single-use promo code you can use for a 50%-discounted purchase on thenorthface.ca. (Will need to upload a pic of your photo ID, mine was verified almost instantly, code thru email)

For Retail Stores: To be verified and use the discount in-store, present the Associate with your state-, government- or employer-issued ID.

For Outlet Stores: To be verified and use the discount in-store, present the Associate with your state-, government- or employer-issued ID.

Using discount more than once:

Yes. Healthcare Workers can be verified and request a new discount code once every 30 days from June 9, 2020 until September 1, 2020. Once you’re ready to shop again, you can re-verify your status and receive a new promo code.
4 replies
Dec 23, 2016
249 posts
283 upvotes
Ottawa
50% off an exorbitant regular price is still an exorbitant price. You are better off waiting for a sale.
Mar 5, 2011
3 posts
Toronto
yep worked for me as well. instant verification submitting my license. thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2004
3353 posts
1070 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the discount has been extended to end of this year; one can request a new code every 30-day!
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2010
2008 posts
412 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone have an extra code that they are not using? Thanks!