Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

North face sale!!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2012 1:57 am
Feb 23, 2012
1 posts
3 upvotes
WINNIPEG

North face sale!!!

The Prairie summit shop is having their end of season sale! Wicked deals, up to 70% off some stuff!! Mostly 40-50% everything else!
18 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1503 posts
122 upvotes
worst first post evahh
if your gonna advertise on RFD, at least pay for it yo
Nov 10, 2003
642 posts
59 upvotes
Winnipeg
h20nut wrote: The Prairie summit shop is having their end of season sale! Wicked deals, up to 70% off some stuff!! Mostly 40-50% everything else!

Thanks Op, even if you are affiliated with the store ... who cares ...oh maybe Derek does :)

I got a North Face jacket for $200. I think it was 40 or 50% off.

Yeah these North Face jackets and Canada Goose are trendy. (The wonka pic is hilarious) But you can't argue with the quality and performance. This year, the winter in Winnipeg has been ridiculously mild. Most years January and February are cold, pretty much in their entirety (-20 down to easily -30 or lower with windchill). I finally decided to spring for a good jacket for the really cold days when I walk to catch a bus.

This price point sold me, the regular price is just too much for me to spring for.

I was also in Marks Work Warehouse in St James. They had a few Down jackets (2?) on for $50, but they only had small and medium. They had some other jackets at various prices, most were $119, but were not down. They also had a model of jacket for $50 that seemed to be decent, with a nice shell and synthetic insulation. Unfortunately they only had several Large jackets, which were too small for me.

As for the sale in this thread the discounts were good. The size selection seemed to be thinning quick. It was pretty busy this morning. It is located in the strip mall opposite the Superstore on Grant and Kenaston. (Entrance on Grant.)

I was surprised to find out, the jacket sizing seems to be a little small. I assumed I would be a large, but they were a little tight in the shoulders, but loose in the torso. Different models had a slightly different fit. They had a few models below $250, and had an assortment of colours and sizes.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
wow, I can't believe I actually drive by this store regularly, usually I don't know any of the random stores posted.
😉
Aug 19, 2011
74 posts
40 upvotes
MONTR
james_8970 wrote: Spam = me boycotting your store. Good bye.
Hello!
I don't think SPAM means what you think it means.
Jan 17, 2007
542 posts
20 upvotes
Even if this is legit. The title should really say WINNEPEG:
Jan 6, 2007
31 posts
4 upvotes
Some of the higher end summit series gear is still great but the problem TNF is that there are many other brands i would prefer to use over them.

If it's backpacks i'll go for an Osprey one, if its a hard or soft shell i'll go Arcteryx etc etc, it's base layers i'll look at UA or HH, if it's a mummy bag i'll go with a MH one etc etc
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1314 posts
399 upvotes
Winnipeg
just got rumour that the sale starts this Wed when the summit shop opens hehe
I'll be thier for sure thanks Op :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1993 posts
364 upvotes
Winterpeg
jonkaho wrote: :facepalm:

sale happened all the back in Feb!!

Probably a good sale last yr but not this yr
Last feb i went there and only kids stuff are on sale

I was able to buy $35 TNF shoes though

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)