Expired Hot Deals

[North Van] Arcteryx Factory Store - Sabre Ski Pants $200 (reg $600)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2019 2:32 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3231 posts
1179 upvotes
Vancouver

[North Van] Arcteryx Factory Store - Sabre Ski Pants $200 (reg $600)

Arcteryx Factory Store in North Vancouver

Saw the Men's and Women's Sabre pant for $199 (MSRP $600)
Men's sizes S-XL (pilot, pompeii, navy)
Women's Sizes S-Xl (grey) - not sure what the exact colors are called

I would call before going as there's only like 2 or 3 of each Small and medium left.

Also shoes are on sale for ~50% off there.
Nothing else really caught my eye.

This pant here:
https://arcteryx.com/ca/en/shop/mens/sabre-pant
Images
  • 2019-04-01 13.37.54.jpg
  • 2019-04-01 13.38.25.jpg
7 replies
Sep 5, 2008
693 posts
633 upvotes
Port Moody
Thanks, good deal. I'm sure these would last longer than my Mountain Hardwear pants that just ripped after maybe 5 uses.

Because I had to look...

Pilot = Grey
Pompeii = Darkish Red
Aug 29, 2012
228 posts
151 upvotes
SURREY
I have the sabre jacket and it fits really big. I have lots of Arc'teryx gear and I've always been a medium. But when it comes to their sabre line, I would size down one size at least. Also, with the sabre pants, they have 3 different lengths for whatever size. It's a great product, if you can get the correct sizing, so you should definitely try it on before buying.
May 15, 2004
795 posts
5 upvotes
Burnaby
Is the factory sale still going on ? The email I got says it was from Mar 29 - 31
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5554 posts
1090 upvotes
savethebeer wrote: I have the sabre jacket and it fits really big. I have lots of Arc'teryx gear and I've always been a medium. But when it comes to their sabre line, I would size down one size at least. Also, with the sabre pants, they have 3 different lengths for whatever size. It's a great product, if you can get the correct sizing, so you should definitely try it on before buying.
It's a relaxed fit for layering and backcountry skiing for more moveability. Great jacket for sure.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
linnig up for few hours to get a pant...................
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3231 posts
1179 upvotes
Vancouver
bushin wrote: Is the factory sale still going on ? The email I got says it was from Mar 29 - 31
The factory store is open every day and everything is always discounted
The seasonal sale is over
danned wrote: linnig up for few hours to get a pant...................
There's never a line outside of the seasonal weekend sales. This is just a clearance price. Just so happens to be cheaper than the sale price last weekend which is rare.