• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 11:02 am
[OP]
Nov 8, 2012
950 posts
828 upvotes
London, ON

North York pickup or shopping service?

I hope this is the right sub, but i found something i need to get that is only at North York Walmart (Lawrence St). Looking for a company or individual who wouldnt mind picking them up, and shipping to London Ontario (Medium box, should cost about $12). Willing to pay $40 to cover shipping and the persons and can e-transfer or whatever method of payment is preferred. Any tips on how i could find someone to do this? Or any fellow RFDers interested in helping me out? thanks in advance!
2 replies
Dec 6, 2018
86 posts
45 upvotes
You could give the app "Task Rabbit" a shot. In that app, you can hire people to do just about any odd job. Not 100% that you'll find someone, but it's worth a shot.
Jul 13, 2016
956 posts
571 upvotes
jrakutt wrote: You could give the app "Task Rabbit" a shot. In that app, you can hire people to do just about any odd job. Not 100% that you'll find someone, but it's worth a shot.
Yeah, but OP's budget is kind of low for taskrabbit.... I think what OP want would be at least $60-75. Two hours of work ($25*2) + expenses + bonus for having to pay expenses out of pocket (not all task rabbits will do it) + tip after task is done

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)