Saskatoon

Canuck Spectre Bullpup Shotgun 12ga Semi $799 FS

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$100
Retailer:
northprosports

PAL is required to purchase. Use coupon code SPRECTRE for free shipping.
I was able to price match this at an out of province store and there was no PST that way, I will have to figure out how to pay the PST later.
The website does not show how many they have in stock, so it may be best to do a price match at a different store to prevent a sellout in case they only have 1 or 2 in stock.

The reason I posted this deal is because it is a lower price than the wholesaler allows this gun to be advertised at. Should be a good deal. The guys at NAS ammo recommended it over the HG-105 which was a bit cheaper but didnt have all the accessories.

Canuck Spectre Semi-Automatic 12ga Black w/Hard Case

Non Restricted

12ga x 3”, gas operated semi automatic bullpup
20” chrome lined barrel, 29.5” Overall length
Aluminum Receiver, left side Charge Handle
Rubber Butt Plate, Reinforced Nylon stock
Picatinny Top and Bottom Rails
3 Mobil chokes FMC
2 x 5rd mags, 1 x 2rd mag
Flip up sights
Fitted hard case

Note: Review shows that the derya MK12 mags are a bit too fat to fit in this Turkish shotty, which means you cannot get the overpriced 10 round 12ga Turkish pistol magazine to work with this, 5 rounds only. Not sure why it is called Canuck if it is Turkish made but there is a Canadian manufacturer mentioned, O'dell Engineering.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
6823 posts
1190 upvotes
Toronto
Do they have a layaway plan? I do not have the money now, but once I get the gun; I am sure I can get the money.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2923 posts
983 upvotes
Vancouver
I've been looking at the KelTec KS7, which is slightly cheaper ($725), uses magazine tube (6+1), and ejects down (for lefties). Is there one that's better quality than the other (forgetting about the proud nationality of each)?
[OP]
Dec 25, 2003
425 posts
342 upvotes
Saskatoon
Bishop8 wrote: I've been looking at the KelTec KS7, which is slightly cheaper ($725), uses magazine tube (6+1), and ejects down (for lefties). Is there one that's better quality than the other (forgetting about the proud nationality of each)?
I haven't seen the KelTec in person but I checked it at Tenda, it doesnt come with the set of accessories eg.. hard case and a hunting (2 round limit) mag.

The tube mag is interesting, different than with the 3 mags on the Spectre. The sight doesnt look very good on the Keltec, IMHO and the biggest difference is the spectre is semi auto, vs the pump action of the keltec. I like everything semi auto, but the limit on a semi is 5 rnds and the keltec can hold 6.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2923 posts
983 upvotes
Vancouver
realBIGmike wrote: I haven't seen the KelTec in person but I checked it at Tenda, it doesnt come with the set of accessories eg.. hard case and a hunting (2 round limit) mag.

The tube mag is interesting, different than with the 3 mags on the Spectre. The sight doesnt look very good on the Keltec, IMHO and the biggest difference is the spectre is semi auto, vs the pump action of the keltec. I like everything semi auto, but the limit on a semi is 5 rnds and the keltec can hold 6.
Thanks for the comparison! I have to admit to wanting a pump action myself, and would want a tube mag in that instance, so this probably isn't for me. Always appreciate gun postings, though!