Expired Hot Deals

[Norwegian Cruise Line] Free drinks, speciality restaurants, wifi, 3rd + 4th passenger free, free or reduced airfare, excursion credit

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2019 3:42 pm
Sep 7, 2011
153 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
slayerwulf wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 9:33 pm
Free gratuities on until the 31st currently stacks with free or reduced airfare.

Cannot get from norwegian have to use a participating agent. I went with expedia cruise.
Free gratuities ? can you provide more info? cant seems to find it in their site
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4161 posts
2445 upvotes
StatsGuy wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 5:29 pm
This "promo" is like "sales" at cdn tire or shoppers.

They've had this promo for probably last 2+ years.
All the 5 perks? Free air is pretty cool, and 3rd and 4th Passenger is pretty cool as well for families
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
1837 posts
1375 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 5:56 pm
All the 5 perks? Free air is pretty cool, and 3rd and 4th Passenger is pretty cool as well for families
Yes for all of them. It's always been dependent on what cabin you book depending on how many of the perks you get.

Inside gets one, OV gets 2 etc

It's seriously been going on for 2+ years including the 3rd/4th pax free promo . It's like tissue on sale at shoppers , happens every weekend. Free air is only for select cruises this month, so instead of lowering prices and having already booked ppl taking upgrading cabins at new rate for free, they offer perks to shaft them

It's not that great a promo as none of them actually lowers cruise fare or give any substantial CB. It's like a car dealer giving free mats or tints from original inflated prices instead of actually discounting prices

Terrible promos at NCL compared to other cruise lines is why I haven't been on them for a few years. They used to have prepaid gratuities as an option and that's an actual savings but they got rid of that option
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4161 posts
2445 upvotes
StatsGuy wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 6:34 pm
Yes for all of them. It's always been dependent on what cabin you book depending on how many of the perks you get.

Inside gets one, OV gets 2 etc

It's seriously been going on for 2+ years including the 3rd/4th pax free promo . It's like tissue on sale at shoppers , happens every weekend. Free air is only for select cruises this month, so instead of lowering prices and having already booked ppl taking upgrading cabins at new rate for free, they offer perks to shaft them

It's not that great a promo as none of them actually lowers cruise fare or give any substantial CB. It's like a car dealer giving free mats or tints from original inflated prices instead of actually discounting prices

Terrible promos at NCL compared to other cruise lines is why I haven't been on them for a few years. They used to have prepaid gratuities as an option and that's an actual savings but they got rid of that option
I know how the promo works. I booked a verandha cabin, and had a pretty good price IMHO. And, gratuities for drink package are not that expensives, $185 p/p for 7 days. Paying 185 for a package that worth 785 is not that bad, even if the price of the ssiling itself is higher than regular "Sail Away" promo. As said in many posts above, those rpomos are not for everybody.

And, if this promo is terrible compared to other cruise lines, can you head us to a better promo? And, from there, start your own thread for those promos?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
1837 posts
1375 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 6:53 pm
I know how the promo works. I booked a verandha cabin, and had a pretty good price IMHO. And, gratuities for drink package are not that expensives, $185 p/p for 7 days. Paying 185 for a package that worth 785 is not that bad, even if the price of the ssiling itself is higher than regular "Sail Away" promo. As said in many posts above, those rpomos are not for everybody.

And, if this promo is terrible compared to other cruise lines, can you head us to a better promo? And, from there, start your own thread for those promos?
I meant gratuities ($14 pp/day or w/e) for the voyage not additional packages

Why would I start a thread for deals that aren't hot?

Eg princess is offering prepaid gratuities for first 2 person in a cabin and upto $1000 in obc right now for Alaska sailing.

HAL is offering $600 OBC for veranda and up, free Internet, dinner at Pinnacle grill, $25 deposits and etc

These like the one you posted is standard deals for cruises just like RC with the kids sail free one. Not worth posting. Just like not worth posting shoppers tissue is 0.79 a box lol

NCL used to have the Canada at par sale which was basically 35% off which was a pretty good deal and actual savings instead of forced to select a drink/dinner package and pay even more due to additional gratuities on those "free" packages
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1256 posts
928 upvotes
lochunwa wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 5:37 pm
Free gratuities ? can you provide more info? cant seems to find it in their site
As I stated you cannot book through Norwegian. Several third parties are offering it. I used Expedia cruise ship due to the points.