• Dec 26th, 2004 12:18 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 20, 2004
694 posts
694 upvotes

not in stock FS question

it says the item i want is not in stock but can i still buy it today with the same price as the boxing day price (but it says on the decription not instock items take 4-6 business days). do they restock for boxing day and will i recieve this item in 4-6 days with boxing day price?
3 replies
Banned
Aug 17, 2004
534 posts
bigdaddyyc wrote:it says the item i want is not in stock but can i still buy it today with the same price as the boxing day price (but it says on the decription not instock items take 4-6 business days). do they restock for boxing day and will i recieve this item in 4-6 days with boxing day price?
you can buy it when it comes back in stock and if it's still at that price. futureshop usually restocks thoughout the day
[OP]
May 20, 2004
694 posts
694 upvotes
OS44 wrote:you can buy it when it comes back in stock and if it's still at that price. futureshop usually restocks thoughout the day
it says there are 70 units remaining but when i try to checkout in the invoice type thing says its out of stock. which is correct and why is this?
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2003
4062 posts
28 upvotes
bigdaddyyc wrote:it says there are 70 units remaining but when i try to checkout in the invoice type thing says its out of stock. which is correct and why is this?
I have see similiar prob at BB.... But atleast you can place order (vs to 'sold out' button and can't add to shopping cart) which I think is a good thing...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)