• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2020 1:23 pm
[OP]
Jul 2, 2013
600 posts
150 upvotes
Aurora

Not well known stores to shop for tools

I have shopped at the following multiple times for different tools and am just wondering if there are any other places to look into that have excellent prices.
I would like to hear about some that are out of province too if possible. I can see there being a few in Alberta.
I have used:
IHL
Mississauga Hardware
Concord Tools
Atlas Machinery
Black Rock Tools (although I find their prices high)
11 replies
Dec 26, 2017
175 posts
103 upvotes
KMS Tools
BC Fasteners
Construction Fasteners and Tools

In addition to the ones you mentioned I have ordered from at times to get good deals. I’m from Alberta
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5022 posts
2207 upvotes
JCCAyer
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4554 posts
1013 upvotes
Amazon warehouse deals
Let's hug it out
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
2928 posts
2968 upvotes
Vancouver
mcmax20 wrote: KMS Tools
BC Fasteners
I've bought tools from BC Fasteners before (free online shipping over a certain amount). They have a weekly flyer, and occasionally there are special promos for those signed up to receive the flyer by email.

KMS Tools has a fantastic in-store sale once a year in Vancouver. Usually a bit too far for me to drive over there to buy just one thing, but a broad range of great deals.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2007
8522 posts
4292 upvotes
Paris
If you are looking for a specific tool from a lineup (like you want a Milwaukee whatever) try and look up their dealer network. It’s how I discovered Mississauga Hardware for a Bessey stuff when they had a sale.
For sale: Ego 56V 5aH batteries, BNIB
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ego-law ... h-2294293/
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10152 posts
5295 upvotes
Markham
Princess Auto
HarborFreight in US

Sales are super value.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Dec 18, 2017
885 posts
503 upvotes
London, On
Country Tool Shed in Thamesford Ontario (on highway 2 between Woodstock and London) is, surprisingly when you look at the place, a very high volume Milwaukee and Dewalt dealer. His store might be about 500 sq feet, but his unmarked warehouse in London is about 30,000 sq ft and if you want it from those brands, he's got it.