Cell Phones

Note 10+ for 1080$ (Koodo plan) worth it?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2020 6:38 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 7, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote

Note 10+ for 1080$ (Koodo plan) worth it?

Hey all!

I am pretty surprised that Koodo have a plan that pretty much balances the phone price out to 1080$. So far it's the best carrier price I have found, however I have only been eyeing the market for a week now... So I don't know if there have been even more aggressive sales.

I am pretty dead-set on the Note 10+, so I was wondering if anybody that knows a bit more about the price history can chime in, because this looks like a fantastic deal since Koodo have cheap data plans, my monthly bill is going to be less than 90 tax in for an amazing phone - WITH their added flexibility of me being able to pay it off as fast as I want.

TL;DR
Should I pull the trigger on a 1080$ cost of Note 10+ with Koodo?
3 replies
Feb 29, 2020
243 posts
69 upvotes
So your downpayment is $1080.00+ taxes and your Monthly Pricing $96.00 / Month?
May 26, 2020
215 posts
109 upvotes
If you're happy with the plan pricing then go for it. Keep in mind if you cancel with Koodo before 2 years you'll have to pay back the phone credits that made the phone cheaper. A phone may look cheaper because of the phone credits, but if the price of the plan isn't good compared to other carriers, or if you can get a better plan price somewhere else, then the cost of the phone becomes much higher if you're paying more for the plan.