Cell Phones

Note 10 plus issue. Anyone have the same?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 8:47 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2007
2158 posts
34 upvotes

Note 10 plus issue. Anyone have the same?

Anyone here have issues with connecting to data - LTE/4g etc. I find this happening to me 1 to 2 times daily.

I am connected to wifi and once disconnected either if I am out of range or disconnect it myself - the phone does not connect back to data itself. I have to either reset it or switch it to airplane mode. Btw. I am with fido and had an s7 prior to this and had no issues.

Not sure how to fix the issue. Cant find much of a fix online. Someone said to turn of VoLTE and I did that but still happens. Anyone with any ideas?
4 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18398 posts
2212 upvotes
Woodbridge
I have this on my S10, S10+ and now Note 10+.

I'm guessing it's a software issue.

It usually happen when I hit a "Dead Zone" where it has difficulty getting connection back.

Thinking back, I had this on my Apple iPhone XS.

I also have the Samsung Galaxy A70, Apple iPhone XR and the Almond OnePlus 7 Pro. I just haven't taken them out or paid attention.

This is happens random, once or twice a week.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2007
2158 posts
34 upvotes
bembol wrote: I have this on my S10, S10+ and now Note 10+.

I'm guessing it's a software issue.

It usually happen when I hit a "Dead Zone" where it has difficulty getting connection back.

Thinking back, I had this on my Apple iPhone XS.

I also have the Samsung Galaxy A70, Apple iPhone XR and the Almond OnePlus 7 Pro. I just haven't taken them out or paid attention.

This is happens random, once or twice a week.
Lol wow you got the entire S lineup. Are you with rogers/fido aswell?

This affects me twice a day and paying $1200 for a phone I find this issue very annoying. And I live in mississauga, so I shouldnt have a deadzone issue this frequently.
Aug 17, 2018
617 posts
443 upvotes
No issues on my end beside the slow learning curve of the auto wifi on and off but I fixed that.

And the constant warnings about using too much data even after my billing cycle.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18398 posts
2212 upvotes
Woodbridge
heat wrote: Lol wow you got the entire S lineup. Are you with rogers/fido aswell?

This affects me twice a day and paying $1200 for a phone I find this issue very annoying. And I live in mississauga, so I shouldnt have a deadzone issue this frequently.
Yes. Both.

Even my XS did it. Funny I ask my friend's wife who now owns my iPhone. She has no problems, ironically she's they're with Freedom. LOL
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)