• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2021 9:59 am
[OP]
Dec 15, 2007
376 posts
110 upvotes
Quebec City

Notification bell

Not sure if it is meant to be that way but when there's a notification, you have to click the bell which takes you another page.

Most sites I've seen, you just hover you pointer on the bell and list drops down, much faster.

Or is mine broken?
3 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15155 posts
28697 upvotes
Scarborough
Nope, yours is not broken. This is the way the page was originally designed and we haven't explored the option to have it show recent notifications in a drop down list.

Perhaps this is something we can look into in the future but currently our roadmap is pretty loaded for 2021. As with any new feature request, if a lot of people request it, it's more likely to happen.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
25544 posts
4660 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Nope, yours is not broken. This is the way the page was originally designed and we haven't explored the option to have it show recent notifications in a drop down list.

Perhaps this is something we can look into in the future but currently our roadmap is pretty loaded for 2021. As with any new feature request, if a lot of people request it, it's more likely to happen.
If it helps, I will request that feature as well. The less page loads required, the better
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15155 posts
28697 upvotes
Scarborough
Shaner wrote: If it helps, I will request that feature as well. The less page loads required, the better
It doesn't hurt. The amount of people interested in having this just doubled! :lol:

I'm subscribed to this thread so even if I don't reply, I'm keeping tabs on the conversation.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]