• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2019 10:45 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 26, 2019
11 posts
2 upvotes

Notting Hill Condos

What’s your take on this pre construction condo by Lanterra Developments? Estimated move in time is 2024. Would you buy one? Would this condo appreciate in price ? Royal York and Eglington
5 replies
Dec 16, 2007
36 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
steven2702 wrote: What’s your take on this pre construction condo by Lanterra Developments? Estimated move in time is 2024. Would you buy one? Would this condo appreciate in price ? Royal York and Eglington
Lanterra is a good builder. They are coming up with 4 towers in this project. The location is about 10 mins drive to Royal York subway station, and right by the future eglinton LRT line. The anticipated occupancy is about 5 years from now. In my opinion it's a good investment opportunity, as you are gettin into early phases of the project.
Deal Guru
Feb 29, 2008
12551 posts
7754 upvotes
cooldew007 wrote: Lanterra is a good builder. They are coming up with 4 towers in this project. The location is about 10 mins drive to Royal York subway station, and right by the future eglinton LRT line. The anticipated occupancy is about 5 years from now. In my opinion it's a good investment opportunity, as you are gettin into early phases of the project.
Are they? Do you have experience with them? I don't think they're good. At least that's not the reputation. I'd say they are marginal at best.
Dec 16, 2007
36 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
JayLove06 wrote: Are they? Do you have experience with them? I don't think they're good. At least that's not the reputation. I'd say they are marginal at best.
Yeah lanterra has good reputation. I have good experience with them .They have delivered some good projects in Toronto.
Deal Guru
Feb 29, 2008
12551 posts
7754 upvotes
cooldew007 wrote: Yeah lanterra has good reputation. I have good experience with them .They have delivered some good projects in Toronto.
Interesting. Number of their projects have had problems and I say this as a previous buyer. The one right down by Air Canada Center, Ice and a few others in the college park area. Soundproofing is really bad but again, that may have changed (highly doubt it). One thing is for sure though, they're "luxury" is not on par with other builders.
[OP]
Sep 26, 2019
11 posts
2 upvotes
If build/sound quality is bad, I guess i could just have it as an airbnb or rent it out. I hope the LRT is finished when the condos built!