Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Nov. 15: Family and Friends Event, 20% off Regular Priced Items (See T&C)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2022 12:43 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
The Store in Whitby at rossland and Garden refused to honour the coupon on the console saying they would be selling it at a loss. Tried to just get a switch.

Edit....went to another location....coupon taken no problem. Also saw pokemon cards. Picked up 2 packs for my kid.
Last edited by EPcjay on Nov 15th, 2022 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 31, 2010
832 posts
453 upvotes
Cowgary
I also managed to picked up a non-bundle PS5 for $520+tax just by scanning the coupon from this thread and my PCO card. Thanks OP!
Last edited by omgreo on Nov 15th, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3427 posts
1901 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Totoriko wrote: The stars finally aligned today. Bagged myself a PS5 and used my $210 worth of points.

I'm surprised they still had stock at 4pm

Thanks OP
They probably just put them on the floor or just received them. Same thing happened to me when I bag one last boxing day

Enjoy that PS5
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
kaws wrote: Surprised I was able to find a PS5 GOW bundle.
F&F 20% coupon worked.
Below is one of the best offers to buy these with. Because you would get 240k worth of points, which would almost be enough to get $400 worth of stuff, IF SDM does the usual Black Friday Redemption bonus. So you'd pay $146 more, but get $390 in a week.

That's why this 20% offer isn't good enough for me. But if you prefer it, and are, or know a senior, there is a better offer on Nov 24th since it's 20% plus 10k something else. See second screenshot.
Images
  • Screenshot_20221115-164048.png
  • Screenshot_20221115-170412.png
Last edited by beachlover on Nov 15th, 2022 5:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Oct 31, 2012
108 posts
286 upvotes
Nova Scotia
exiles2021 wrote: I went to the Tilbury, ON store this morning and the associate didn't know about it either. I showed him the image from post #1 and he scanned it and was able to get the 20% off.

I had no problem getting 20% off the Xbox Series S this morning. I believe the total after discount was $345. Had a $190 gift card, so only had to pay $155 out of pocket.

Same experience for me this morning. Had to scan the coupon, then scan my optimum card and it then recalculated the total on his screen with the 20% off.
Scanned card also - Didn't work - unless they're picky about it being scanned AFTER the coupon (it was scanned first)
Discount showed a line on screen but didn't apply to product.

Looks like there's similar deals incoming by the looks of it.
forums.redflagdeals.com/rcss-xbox-series-s-console-299-earn-75-000-pco-points-nov-17-23-2578533/
Sep 27, 2018
102 posts
126 upvotes
Anyone know which location around Scarborough sell PS5 games? (Specifically God of War)
Jul 16, 2008
247 posts
382 upvotes
Wasp14 wrote: Where was this if you don’t mind my asking.
Apologies, forgot to mention. This was at the SDM on 5970 Mullen Way Nw, Edmonton
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2007
1399 posts
323 upvotes
Richmond Hill
beachlover wrote: Below is one of the best offers to buy these with. Because you would get 240k worth of points, which would almost be enough to get $400 worth of stuff, IF SDM does the usual Black Friday Redemption bonus. So you'd pay $146 more, but get $390 in a week.

That's why this 20% offer isn't good enough for me. But if you prefer it, and are, or know a senior, there is a better offer on Nov 24th since it's 20% plus 10k something else. See second screenshot.
I definitely agree that this isn't the best deal if you consider 20x points, redemption bonus, etc. However, SDM has been removing the PS5 stocks when these deals occur.

It definitely depends on what your wants are and/or if you're willing to wait until stocks of consoles are abundant and there's no stock manipulations by SDM.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
1671 posts
2771 upvotes
there is one personal offer today only . ( buy one pantene, head shoulders, old spice,aussie , herbal hair product get 2nd one free). stack with 20% off, you will get 60% off.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
No luck for a Switch in stock at a few Pickering/Ajax stores.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12141 posts
2760 upvotes
Guelph
ben2003 wrote: there is one personal offer today only . ( buy one pantene, head shoulders, old spice,aussie , herbal hair product get 2nd one free). stack with 20% off, you will get 60% off.
Have you confirmed it works? I see this offer in my app.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
4685 posts
24749 upvotes
Canada
dehmolition wrote: Hmmm also saw this in my local Shoppers (on Main Street in Hamilton) today Nov 13. $20 gift card with $75 spend. No expiry date in the terms but obviously a short term promo.
That was a promotion for Sunday November 13, 2022 only. They must have forgotten to take the sign down.
Dec 29, 2020
33 posts
60 upvotes
GTA
Bought some skincare products. Smiling Face With Open Mouth Worked out smoothly at self-checkout. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
1517 posts
545 upvotes
tietherope wrote: No luck for a Switch in stock at a few Pickering/Ajax stores.
My local stores were cleared of them early in the morning. I guess there aren't that many Nintendo deals going around.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2674 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
hotandsoursoup wrote: Don't usually buy anything at Shoppers, so was gonna use this coupon but for the same soap I buy on Amazon for 14.99 at Shoppers it's 22.99. Are markups here usually that ridiculous?
Lots of products I compared are cheaper on Amazon.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
1671 posts
2771 upvotes
Just tried on 2 pantene 2 in one...it won't stack but even better...I got 300o point saying in store offer...so 8 dollars paid with 2 pantene and 3045 points.
squall458 wrote: Have you confirmed it works? I see this offer in my app.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2674 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
hotandsoursoup wrote: I expect that too but thought it'd be like 5-10% not 50. Makes coupons like these pretty much useless
To me, the coupons and 20x are more useful for electronics, consoles and nintendo games as we know their regular prices from major stores and low probability of sales (especially for nintendo games).
Any other products, indeed, the coupons will become useless with the higher price compared to their competitors.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
EPcjay wrote: The Store in Whitby at rossland and Garden refused to honour the coupon on the console saying they would be selling it at a loss. Tried to just get a switch.

Edit....went to another location....coupon taken no problem. Also saw pokemon cards. Picked up 2 packs for my kid.
This is the exact scenario I've tried to explain before in SDM threads and people are going to tell me no, no, no.

There are rules to discounts like these and that is, the discount does not go below cost. A store who's on the ball will NOT allow a 20% discount on a console because that's idiotic. However, there's a lot out there who don't care and let it fly, not knowing any better / keeping track. It almost happens so often that people were starting to confuse what's right and wrong.

Yes, you can be refused / system will not give the full 20% because it already knows that it's below the system cost. It's the same for the seniors day discount or an employee discount.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
11402 posts
5239 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: This is the exact scenario I've tried to explain before in SDM threads and people are going to tell me no, no, no.

There are rules to discounts like these and that is, the discount does not go below cost. A store who's on the ball will NOT allow a 20% discount on a console because that's idiotic. However, there's a lot out there who don't care and let it fly, not knowing any better / keeping track. It almost happens so often that people were starting to confuse what's right and wrong.

Yes, you can be refused / system will not give the full 20% because it already knows that it's below the system cost. It's the same for the seniors day discount or an employee discount.
Where does it say you can't use the coupon for consoles?

You can't redeem points on consoles then either?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
clseea wrote: Where does it say you can't use the coupon for consoles?
These coupons cannot go below "cost" of an item. I'm surprised the register doesn't just take care of this already (it does on many products).

I think what's happening is the cashier is putting in the coupon wrong or the coupon is programmed in such a way to allow it.

It's not going to single out items, unfortunately.
You may be told no at a store, that was the point of my post and gave some reasons as to why. This was a reply to someone who was refused at one store.

The store was just doing what they are suppose to do.
You can't redeem points on consoles then either?
Not the case at all, you can redeem points on any products, consoles included.
Different situation.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas