[OP]
Banned
Mar 19, 2018
85 posts
17 upvotes

novus retention plan

Anybody using novus in metro Vancouver?
http://www.novusnow.ca/

I know they have promo for new customers like Chinese new year and the next promo deal starts April 1st, but do they offer retention plans?
3 replies
Feb 2, 2010
295 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver
Their new customer promo is pretty good but just for a year. Usually I call in after that time and get $10 off for another year.

I never threatened to switch or anything, just asked for another promotion. I'm pretty sure you can better offers if you tell them that you are switching.

I'm pretty happy with the internet speed and service.
[OP]
Banned
Mar 19, 2018
85 posts
17 upvotes
fasacrifice wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2018 11:31 am
Their new customer promo is pretty good but just for a year. Usually I call in after that time and get $10 off for another year.

I never threatened to switch or anything, just asked for another promotion. I'm pretty sure you can better offers if you tell them that you are switching.

I'm pretty happy with the internet speed and service.
One thing I have a little bit concern is that they require credit card number on record for equipment rental.

Other than that, I really like their new customer promo price.
Aug 29, 2010
215 posts
161 upvotes
Been using them for about a year and few months. I had $50 150mbps deal for the first year, scheduled to increase to$100 or so after a year.. a month before promo price ending, they called me to offer me another year of promo for $60ish for 300mbps with free router rental. Speed has never been any issue for me, but my girlfriend said she experiences drop connection from time to time when she uses it (weekday daytime)