Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Nutrience dog food GRAIN-FREE Small Breed $5 Promo

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2018 4:16 pm
Oct 26, 2010
918 posts
1312 upvotes

Nutrience dog food GRAIN-FREE Small Breed $5 Promo

Deal Link:

Enjoy a free trial bag of nutrience ! Just pay $5 shipping & handling.
Limit of 1 bag per household; while quantities last.

We're so sure your pet's going to love it that we'll also send you a $5 coupon for your next in-store purchase!
Regular - $29.00 MSRP
Now - FREE!

GRAIN-FREE Small Breed for DOG | Turkey, Chicken & Herring Formula

https://nutrience.ca/freebag/
57 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
If you really love your dogs make your own food at home. I make a mix of rice, carrots, and pork and they love it. Its been about 9 months since I switched from the crap you get in stores and they still go nuts at dinnertime, to make it even better my formerly obese spaniel has lost 15lbs!
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
Don DiGuapo wrote: If you really love your dogs make your own food at home. I make a mix of rice, carrots, and pork and they love it. Its been about 9 months since I switched from the crap you get in stores and they still go nuts at dinnertime, to make it even better my formerly obese spaniel has lost 15lbs!
If we really love our dogs?... haha ok Mr dog whisperer. Not everyone has the time to do all that prep work. When I had a dog I would alternate homeade meals and the bag dog food.
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
Thanks! The ingredients look good and it can't hurt to try something else.
[Inappropriate signature]
Feb 7, 2008
966 posts
358 upvotes
Okanagan
thnx ... got one
Aug 8, 2016
480 posts
78 upvotes
Did you guys get a email verification after ordering? My internet froze after I clicked confirm and I refreshed my page and it's saying only one per household now so idk if my order went through
Feb 27, 2017
110 posts
196 upvotes
Chaselap wrote: Did you guys get a email verification after ordering? My internet froze after I clicked confirm and I refreshed my page and it's saying only one per household now so idk if my order went through
I received an email confirming the order right after.

Grabbed 1 see how the puppies like it.

Thanks for the great tip.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
my shih tzu is a senior. Is there a way to choose the senior version of this dog food?
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1473 posts
1208 upvotes
British Columbia
Got a bag, thank you!
Don DiGuapo wrote: If you really love your dogs make your own food at home. I make a mix of rice, carrots, and pork and they love it. Its been about 9 months since I switched from the crap you get in stores and they still go nuts at dinnertime, to make it even better my formerly obese spaniel has lost 15lbs!
Your dog was overweight because you fed too much and/or the dog did not get enough exercise. You are now feeding quite possibly an unbalanced diet and you make no mention of feeding supplements... If you are going to do home cooked correctly then dogs need a specific nutrient profile. Dogs can live off of all sorts of foods but it doesn't necessarily mean they should. For example pork is quite fatty to be a steady diet.
May 13, 2012
268 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
What's the size of this bag? Hoping it's not $5 for a sample size bag
Dec 27, 2011
95 posts
23 upvotes
Does anyone know of I can just interchange the small breed grain free with the regular grain free. The one I am currently using is the pork version. I wouldn’t mind getting a free bag of food I just don’t know if o have to slowly change it like I would if I go to a different brand?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
Chaselap wrote: Did you guys get a email verification after ordering? My internet froze after I clicked confirm and I refreshed my page and it's saying only one per household now so idk if my order went through
um didn't receive a confirmation either, but CC has a temp charge and I double checked my addy before closing the window after I paid. We'll see.
Oct 3, 2014
74 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto, ON
snipzy wrote: Thanks! The ingredients look good and it can't hurt to try something else.
If coming from a different brand be sure to slowly mix in the new stuff over the course of a week or so. That way there isn’t too much of a shock on their guts. Free bag of food is great, uncontrollable messes not so much.
Jan 13, 2016
164 posts
56 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks Op! Shipping says 1-4 weeks. Has anyone received theirs yet? I'm in Calgary