Expired Hot Deals

Nuuvem

Batman: Arkham Knight for PC - $6.22 (lowest historical price)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2017 4:02 pm
[OP]
Oct 9, 2011
610 posts
315 upvotes
EAST YORK

Batman: Arkham Knight for PC - $6.22 (lowest historical price)

Deal Link:
Price:
$6.22
Savings:
75% off
Retailer:
Nuuvem
Arkham Knight for PC is now available for $6.22 on Nuuvem. If you haven't heard of this retailer, don't worry - they are verified as a reputable online store on r/GameDeals and I have personally bought multiple games from them without any issues.

This I believe is the lowest historical price for Arkham Knight according to IsThereAnyDeal.com - https://isthereanydeal.com/waitlist/?by ... khamknight.

Great conclusion to the trilogy if you loved the first two games, and I believe most of the technical issues with the PC version has been fixed or patched.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1770 posts
1138 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote: The premium edition with the season pass is only $8.29 on CDkeys which is a better deal for anyone who wants the DLC as well. The standard edition has also frequently been $5 CAD though it isn't right now
Thanks, the season pass is also cheaper over there too (C$3.79 vs US$4.99). Curious to get that but I don't know if there's anything missing from it...

Anyone know if the season pass has all DLC?
(I know they usually do, but I thought I had read somewhere that for AK it was only the first year or so of content)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7800 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know of a site where you can input a game name or specs, and then it will auto check your computer to see if it'll run smoothly?
Instead of me comparing spec by spec.
Oct 22, 2007
213 posts
85 upvotes
Vancouver
Alexandero2 wrote: Thanks, the season pass is also cheaper over there too (C$3.79 vs US$4.99). Curious to get that but I don't know if there's anything missing from it...

Anyone know if the season pass has all DLC?
(I know they usually do, but I thought I had read somewhere that for AK it was only the first year or so of content)
bought from cdkey.com for 3.79, thanks for the link!
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
3711 posts
632 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, I wish the console versions would get this cheap.
Going through my backlog and currently playing this on PS4 - would be a steal at these prices!