Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NZBGeek

NZBGeek Birthday Subscription Special pricing starting Dec 19th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2021 8:25 am
Dec 14, 2006
665 posts
129 upvotes
hingisfan24 wrote: What ads? I use a formuler box and get zero ads.... Live tv and on demand work great. All HD
But there are commercials when using LiveTV right? Unless you're recording, pause and then skip them? Also finding a reliable IPTV provider can be tricky these days. In the past year the two that I've used have been shut down.

If you setup a media server and use something like Sonarr with usenet then you can have your shows downloaded almost immediately after they air. Then you're creating a huge media library and also not worrying about commercials at all.

I still use other services on my Formuler box with Real-Debrid but certain shows I like to collect.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5146 upvotes
Solid indexer, but damn prices have gone up. I'm sure I didn't pay more than $20-$30 a few years back
Sep 14, 2018
189 posts
122 upvotes
Deans21 wrote: But there are commercials when using LiveTV right? Unless you're recording, pause and then skip them? Also finding a reliable IPTV provider can be tricky these days. In the past year the two that I've used have been shut down.

If you setup a media server and use something like Sonarr with usenet then you can have your shows downloaded almost immediately after they air. Then you're creating a huge media library and also not worrying about commercials at all.

I still use other services on my Formuler box with Real-Debrid but certain shows I like to collect.
I can watch on demand the next day commercial free on my box.
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
aftershocks wrote: I have DogNZB. How does NZBGeek compare?
Pretty good. I grab a lot of stuff from Geek:

Jun 23, 2010
362 posts
264 upvotes
North York
daviiiiiid wrote: If I'm already on a sonarr/radarr setup, is this of any use?
These do the same thing. There is no need to add Medusa to your setup.
Check my user name on eBay
Nov 15, 2016
543 posts
472 upvotes
Deans21 wrote: But there are commercials when using LiveTV right? Unless you're recording, pause and then skip them? Also finding a reliable IPTV provider can be tricky these days. In the past year the two that I've used have been shut down.

Yean I use Real Debrid + Kodi. Top quality sources, no lag, instant loads. I've never seen the point of NZB or others, outside of the fact you might want to collect the shows. But in that case, why not just stream it again and instant load? The odds of shows/movies disappearing from the internet is incredibly rare
Jul 26, 2020
350 posts
568 upvotes
Are there any NZB with music archives? More specifically FLACs and metal?
Apr 22, 2019
61 posts
63 upvotes
Forgot what I paid for Lifetime last year, I think it was after the site issue. Glad already got it before the price increase. Using it along with Drunkenslug and althub.
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: I'm more interested in ones that have Korean movies
I source Korean movies from a private tracker. Havent tried sourcing them thru usenet.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
Just a reminder that this deal starts today at 7pm EST.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
Is bday pricing not showing up for anyone else?

Edit: NVM, looked closer and this deal is already dead.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
hingisfan24 wrote: What ads? I use a formuler box and get zero ads.... Live tv and on demand work great. All HD
U get any 4k stuff?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>