• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2020 2:35 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 5, 2006
859 posts
3646 upvotes
newfbc wrote: Oh, eww. I love BBQ sauce and I love pancakes. I would never combine the two! :)
You know what they say though -- Don't knock it 'til you try it! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes🤣🤣🤣Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Dec 23, 2007
79 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
coopercold wrote: This is a yummy Face Savouring Delicious FoodFace Savouring Delicious FoodFace Savouring Delicious Food deal! Enjoy a 455 mL bottle of Kraft Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce for under $1 shipped! Shipping is free when you add this to your Subscribe & Save delivery. No Prime membership is needed! Subscribe & Save discount will vary between 5% and 15% depending on the number of deliveries you currently have scheduled.

Enjoy! Afiyet olsun! Bon appétit! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Ingredients: Sugar/glucose-fructose, Water, Vinegar, Cooking Molasses, Modified Corn Starch, Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Spices, Natural Flavour, Mustard, Phosphoric Acid, Guar Gum (Thickener), Colour.
I've seen your posts before and it's full positive attitude. Cheers me up, and I'm sure others too. Keep on posting my friend.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3143 posts
2594 upvotes
Toronto
well if you don't add sugar to your pancake batter then you can just treat it like regular bread, and this is a sweet spread
Jan 17, 2010
142 posts
56 upvotes
Great find OP, it makes a great extra S&S to unlock my 15% off lol
Canada Computers suck :!:
[OP]
Nov 5, 2006
859 posts
3646 upvotes
judgepg wrote: I've seen your posts before and it's full positive attitude. Cheers me up, and I'm sure others too. Keep on posting my friend.
Aw, thank you! You're kind to say that and I sincerely appreciate it! ☺Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2691 posts
1198 upvotes
Wanted some but my wife took the keyboard away.....then the mouse
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1782 posts
593 upvotes
plymouthhater wrote: Kraft BBQ sauces are on sale a few times a year for $1 at No Frills.

Last year Walmart had em on sale for 50 cents during the summer and it wouldn't surprise me if they had another sale this summer,

There are better BBQ sauces in the same price range e.g. Diana - on sale for $1 at Freshco, Food Basics, No Frills when they have their "Dollar" sale.
Diana is a sauce? It's more of a soup whenever I've had it! These are my goto or Bulleyes if I'm feeling fancy.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2010
1935 posts
695 upvotes
Vancouver
Oh to be young and invincible and not have to be concerned about what you put into your body...enjoy it while it lasts.
Nov 16, 2013
307 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
plymouthhater wrote: Last summer I managed to pick up 10 assorted bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's in the US for $1 USD each - they have an amazing variety of flavours vs the one regular flavour brought into Canada - much better than Kraft (my wife calls it Krap_ft)

https://www.sweetbabyrays.com/
Sweet Baby Rays is SO good. I think I've only had the regular one, but they have a couple at Walmart. I don't love any BBQ sauce as much as I love theirs.
[OP]
Nov 5, 2006
859 posts
3646 upvotes
YUM! Face Savouring Delicious Food Congrats to all who got in!

This is now temporarily out-of-stock but Prime members can still order this for free shipping, no minimum! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes It's still not an add-on item (yet). 👍🏼

Hugging FaceHugging FaceHugging Face