Hot Deals

[Oakley Forces Canada] Oakley Forces Canada 35% off Sunglasses, Apparel, Accessories +free shipping over $50

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 8:05 am
[OP]
Dec 10, 2009
606 posts
1670 upvotes
Van Isle

Oakley Forces Canada 35% off Sunglasses, Apparel, Accessories +free shipping over $50

Deal Link:
Savings:
35%
Retailer:
Oakley Forces Canada
You must be a member of the various agencies listed at the link provided to take advantage of this deal. Quite often I run into people who belong to one of these orgs yet they have never heard of the deal. Happy shopping.
inappropriate signature
21 replies
[OP]
Dec 10, 2009
606 posts
1670 upvotes
Van Isle
chadw01 wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 9:47 am
RFD just killed the site
Its a legit link. Working fine for me. anyone else having issues with link?
inappropriate signature
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
3793 posts
1730 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't think we need to start posting Military/Police/etc. deals to Hot Deals. These aren't hot deals and are available everyday to people with valid ID.

Ron.
Jun 10, 2003
615 posts
45 upvotes
Halifax
Every time I see this I am super tempted to buy a nice pair of glasses but I know the second I put them down I will never find them again. Shortest time I have owned a pair of sun glasses for was about an hour before I lost them.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3868 posts
1663 upvotes
instanoodles wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 10:55 am
Every time I see this I am super tempted to buy a nice pair of glasses but I know the second I put them down I will never find them again. Shortest time I have owned a pair of sun glasses for was about an hour before I lost them.
This is so my luck too lmao. I’m glad I’m not the only one.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
12043 posts
3023 upvotes
Ottawa
Is this a new thing?

Normally deals like this are listed on the intranet for the various entities you work for. I can go to my own internal website and look at all the employee discounts available to us. If your company sells a good or service, usually then employee discounts are pretty good (i.e. Apple, Microsoft, phones etc)
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and not paying full price like Joe Shmoe did. This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
3374 posts
1128 upvotes
Quebec
do i need a promo code or something because i dont see any 35% off nor free shipping over 50$
Aug 15, 2009
282 posts
146 upvotes
Montreal
HyperTech wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 1:59 pm
do i need a promo code or something because i dont see any 35% off nor free shipping over 50$
You need to be a member of CBSA, Canadian Forces, Province Municipal Police, etc employee.

This won't be a hot deal if you are not and don't know anyone who can gain access.
Dec 27, 2015
218 posts
294 upvotes
Nepean, ON
HyperTech wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 1:59 pm
I can see the 35% off but the prices aren't spectacular and shipping cost for under 50 kills what I need. Having said that I've had my Oakleys for 3 years now and can't recommend them enough.
I'll keep the login credentials for the future in case something better pops up. Thank you OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
3374 posts
1128 upvotes
Quebec
slava86 wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 3:58 pm
I can see the 35% off but the prices aren't spectacular and shipping cost for under 50 kills what I need. Having said that I've had my Oakleys for 3 years now and can't recommend them enough.
I'll keep the login credentials for the future in case something better pops up. Thank you OP!
i have added a pair of glass at 179$ and there is still 12.50$ shipping charge.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
3374 posts
1128 upvotes
Quebec
elpaso wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 3:34 pm
You need to be a member of CBSA, Canadian Forces, Province Municipal Police, etc employee.

This won't be a hot deal if you are not and don't know anyone who can gain access.
are you saying that someone that is not part of these group is not even allowed to browse the items on the website?
Aug 15, 2009
282 posts
146 upvotes
Montreal
HyperTech wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 4:38 pm
are you saying that someone that is not part of these group is not even allowed to browse the items on the website?
No. Order.
Mar 16, 2018
226 posts
201 upvotes
Hamilton
Where did you see free shipping OP? Still showing as $12 for me for any cart combo.

Edit: Additional 10% off promo code for ya'll: WELCOME18. You're welcome ;)
[OP]
Dec 10, 2009
606 posts
1670 upvotes
Van Isle
ownthesky wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 9:48 pm
Where did you see free shipping OP? Still showing as $12 for me for any cart combo.

Edit: Additional 10% off promo code for ya'll: WELCOME18. You're welcome ;)
I have an account with them as I belong to one of the agencies. When I log in under shipping it states "free shipping over $50" Usually I find the best deals are on the glasses. The whole point of my post was to inform any employees that belong to these agencies that there is deals at Oakley. Reading through I can see some people did not read my opening post and are wondering why they cant order.

DELIVERY TIME & RATES
Standard Shipping Standard Eyewear and Apparel/Equipment:
5 business days FREE
for all Orders over $50
Standard Eyewear and Apparel/Equipment:
5 business days $8.00
for all Orders less than $50
Oakley Custom Products:
9 business days FREE
2 Business Days Standard Eyewear and Apparel/Equipment:
2 business days $15.00
Oakley Custom Products: 6 business days

Delivery times shown in the table include order processing and transport. You will receive an order confirmation letter after successfully completing the checkout process, and a shipping confirmation letter (including a tracking number) when your order leaves the warehouse. To check the status of your order please click here: www.oakleysi.com/en-ca/support/order-status

CANADA SHIPPING SURCHARGES
We work hard to keep our shipping charges as low as possible. Certain large or bulky items such as Board Bags, Golf Bags and Luggage are considered oversize and/or over weight by FedEx or UPS. Therefore a surcharge will be charged depending on the item's size and/or weight, in addition to our regular shipping charges. These surcharges are based solely on extra charges imposed by third party carriers for transporting oversize and/or overweight items.
inappropriate signature