Surrey

[Black Friday] Oculus Black Friday sale up to 40% off games

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 40%
Retailer:
Oculus.com
Up to 40% off. Great for those that ordered the oculus quest 2 recently

Mod Reminder: Do not derail this thread with referral requests and solicitation. This thread will get locked and you may receive an infraction.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Nov 27th, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: added reminder
125 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5945 posts
17809 upvotes
Kitchener
40% off what? The quest 2? Great deal!
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3667 posts
4993 upvotes
vader immortal is must buy, the rest of the pack.. I honestly really hate it when Oculus sells games in packs. It is always filled with some good games, and some garbage ones.. forcing you to buy all of them at once.
Feb 4, 2007
700 posts
659 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: 40% off what? The quest 2? Great deal!
Games etc for the Meta/Oculus VR devices
Nov 18, 2019
158 posts
277 upvotes
Yay, almost everything is on sale. Good find. Might pre-load some games for the VR I bought my parents for Christmas. Thinking maybe golf, mini put, bowling?
Apr 28, 2010
463 posts
568 upvotes
Terrace
renegadeavenger wrote: vader immortal is must buy, the rest of the pack.. I honestly really hate it when Oculus sells games in packs. It is always filled with some good games, and some garbage ones.. forcing you to buy all of them at once.
The I expect you to die 1 & 2 pack is a good deal though. Great games.

The ultimate one is alright (has Walking Dead, Eleven Tennis, and Warplane).

But ya I agree with you.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3667 posts
4993 upvotes
heero78 wrote: The I expect you to die 1 & 2 pack is a good deal though. Great games.

The ultimate one is alright (has Walking Dead, Eleven Tennis, and Warplane).

But ya I agree with you.
well it's just that if you ever seen all the oculus sales... They always tend to sell a bunch of games in 'packs'. Sometimes I wish they just list each game at discount individually so you won't be forced to pay a bit extra for useless games. Eleven table tennis is an excellent game, but for the past couple of sales, they grouped that one in bundle pack and it hasn't went on discount individually.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1409 posts
1200 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Half life Alyx is also on sale in the steam store, if your PC can handle it.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Dec 22, 2012
630 posts
581 upvotes
Mississauga
Virtual desktop for anyone who wants to link their pc is on sale! That's a staple to play your steam games
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3614 posts
4758 upvotes
Oakville
xhalo21 wrote: Virtual desktop for anyone who wants to link their pc is on sale! That's a staple to play your steam games
What's the difference between using virtual desktop and some other wireless link to stream from PC to Oculus? Or is VD the only way?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
2010 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up a couple games that I don’t have in my steam library, namely the Room, Synth Riders and Wander. Virtual Desktop is handy for streaming my steam library but it’s good to have a few games loaded into the actual Quest for when I bring it somewhere without my PC (ie. cottage).
Aug 12, 2017
19 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Just bought the Quest2 but not received yet. I am thinking about buying the Superhot and the Beat saber. Is there any other game I should be considering. I am little concerned about the dizziness because of this VR think but lets see. Someone also mentioned about the credits we receive in the gaming marketplace for referral. How does that work?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2222 posts
1790 upvotes
Surrey
Minni85 wrote: Just bought the Quest2 but not received yet. I am thinking about buying the Superhot and the Beat saber. Is there any other game I should be considering. I am little concerned about the dizziness because of this VR think but lets see. Someone also mentioned about the credits we receive in the gaming marketplace for referral. How does that work?
Use the link someone sends you and you both receive a $30 or $35 credit in the oculus store. Just make sure u use the link before you register/set up the device. Sent u one if u still need it
May 22, 2009
611 posts
1124 upvotes
Canada
zdpz wrote: What's the difference between using virtual desktop and some other wireless link to stream from PC to Oculus? Or is VD the only way?
You can use airlink to play games from pc. I do and it works perfectly fine. I'd suggest trying that out first before buying Virtual Desktop. The benefit being airlink is free and developed by Oculus
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Aug 31, 2010
911 posts
189 upvotes
Victoria
Is this true?

Virtual Desktop is an application developed for the Oculus Rift / Rift S, HTC Vive, Valve Index and WMR headsets that lets you use your computer in VR. This app is NOT for the Oculus Quest. You can browse the web, watch movies, Netflix or even play games on a giant virtual screen.
May 19, 2013
408 posts
4548 upvotes
Vaughan
qianquan wrote: Is this true?

Virtual Desktop is an application developed for the Oculus Rift / Rift S, HTC Vive, Valve Index and WMR headsets that lets you use your computer in VR. This app is NOT for the Oculus Quest. You can browse the web, watch movies, Netflix or even play games on a giant virtual screen.
There's a separate Quest version if you want to use it on the Quest,
Aug 18, 2020
61 posts
63 upvotes
Beat Saber is not on sale though. I take it that it's the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe of Oculus?
Mar 4, 2005
303 posts
48 upvotes
Richmond
Thanks for the heads up, but it seems like all the games are cheaper on Steam
Mar 4, 2015
346 posts
256 upvotes
Vancouver
Arizona Sunshine is so consistently overpriced for the quality of the game
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11970 posts
110 upvotes
Can someone with a Quest 1 refer a quest 2 user and get the credits?

Ok I'm getting messages. Should've known better than to post in a hot deals forum lol.
I am *NOT* looking for a referral but rather wondering if this is a Quest 2 -> Quest 2 promo only. I have a Quest 1 and am waiting for the Quest 3 to upgrade.
Last edited by sfu_lifer on Nov 26th, 2021 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.