58 posts
13 upvotes
winnipeg
Free is free. Thanks OP got it.
May 25, 2008
500 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
You need a Facebook account for this? I can't seem to register for a regular account.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2566 posts
1778 upvotes
Vancouveresque
kt86 wrote: You need a Facebook account for this? I can't seem to register for a regular account.
I believe they stopped allowing registrations for oculus accounts since they started the transition to requiring Facebook accounts.
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Jul 2, 2007
211 posts
472 upvotes
Montreal
kt86 wrote: You need a Facebook account for this? I can't seem to register for a regular account.
You can do a developper account, but when you will log onto an oculus account you will need to link it to a Facebook account until they removed that.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
28463 posts
14035 upvotes
SirKhalid wrote: You can do a developper account, but when you will log onto an oculus account you will need to link it to a Facebook account until they removed that.
https://developer.oculus.com/sign-up/

That doesn't work any more? It still says unmerged, plus with the recent announcement that Facebook isn't requiring Facebook accounts in the future means it should still work.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1177 posts
1730 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP but elected to not add this game to my
Library. Anyone watch the video demo they included in the link? Those red flashing lazers were giving me a migraine just watching off my phone, it’s seriously like strobe light effects
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3783 posts
3239 upvotes
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Thanks OP but elected to not add this game to my
Library. Anyone watch the video demo they included in the link? Those red flashing lazers were giving me a migraine just watching off my phone, it’s seriously like strobe light effects
I would get it just to have it in your library... it's free! Never know if a friend might want to play...
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1436 posts
1058 upvotes
Nanaimo
Thanks op. I don’t know what it is yet but it’s free so claim it and think later.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)