Oculus

Oculus Summer Sale (Quest 2 games)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2022 11:33 am
Feb 9, 2019
70 posts
125 upvotes
ON
Um I bought Les Mills Body Combat earlier this week, today I don't think I'll be doing much laughing or coughing or any sudden movements for that matter.
Nothing in life is free.. mmh
[OP]
Dec 5, 2005
491 posts
190 upvotes
Saskatoon
deptcharge wrote: Um I bought Les Mills Body Combat earlier this week, today I don't think I'll be doing much laughing or coughing or any sudden movements for that matter.
But did you top the leaderboard?
Feb 9, 2019
70 posts
125 upvotes
ON
rbanow wrote: But did you top the leaderboard?
Felt like empty victories :')
Nothing in life is free.. mmh
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4487 posts
5476 upvotes
dgege wrote: Now that's just cheating :)
Its cool and fun to play with but it didnt take too long for "here you go kid.."
I personally wouldnt pay the current list price for it
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1571 posts
1066 upvotes
Canada
BrandonT33909 wrote: Medal of honor is the daily deal
With 30% off, this is the lowest price ever for Medal of Honor. A fun and epic campaign if you can forgive the bad pacing. Plus there's multiplayer as well.
May 11, 2018
68 posts
39 upvotes
k7k5t8
And free crossbuy with the rift copy (pcvr.) Two for one.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1571 posts
1066 upvotes
Canada
Other than Les Mills Body Combat, what other games are a must buy from this sale?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3762 posts
5336 upvotes
fujiapplelover wrote: Other than Les Mills Body Combat, what other games are a must buy from this sale?
To be honest, it may help us provide some recommendations if you let us know what type of games you enjoy :)

Only reason I recommend Les Mills Body Combat is because it's a good exercise for anyone that plays it. For helping people stay active/keep fit, it's practically the only title I recommend which doesn't have subscription pricing model.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1571 posts
1066 upvotes
Canada
renegadeavenger wrote: To be honest, it may help us provide some recommendations if you let us know what type of games you enjoy :)

Only reason I recommend Les Mills Body Combat is because it's a good exercise for anyone that plays it. For helping people stay active/keep fit, it's practically the only title I recommend which doesn't have subscription pricing model.
I enjoy slower paced single player games instead of fast paced multiplayer games. I'm open to all genres but I can't do horror. I'm thinking about Robo Recall since the 40% off discount is tempting but it doesn't seem to be that popular here.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3762 posts
5336 upvotes
fujiapplelover wrote: I enjoy slower paced single player games instead of fast paced multiplayer games. I'm open to all genres but I can't do horror. I'm thinking about Robo Recall since the 40% off discount is tempting but it doesn't seem to be that popular here.
vacation simulator is pretty casual/relaxing, real VR fishing for those that enjoy fishing. Ragnarock is pretty awesome if you like rhythm based games. Moss if you are into puzzle games or never played playstation VR version. Eleven like other people mention is the best pingpong/table tennis game. SuperHot VR has always been a very popular title as well in the VR world if you haven't played it before. Vader Immortal if you are into star wars. Walk around mini golf is also very relaxing one as well.
Jan 3, 2022
17 posts
25 upvotes
anyone wanna send me a oculus quest 2 referral ?!
Dec 18, 2007
472 posts
727 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Is fruit ninja worth buying?
Jul 7, 2021
8 posts
6 upvotes
QC
If you like puzzles and escape room games I highly recommend I Expect You to Die 1&2.
Jun 9, 2009
932 posts
210 upvotes
Hamilton
Just bought an OC2 a few weeks ago and created an account without using a referral code. Am I out of luck?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3762 posts
5336 upvotes
peji911 wrote: Just bought an OC2 a few weeks ago and created an account without using a referral code. Am I out of luck?
unfortunately yes, you needed to 'create the original oculus account' through a referral, and then activate a brand new oculus to it to be eligible.
May 13, 2012
413 posts
413 upvotes
Edmonton
peji911 wrote: Just bought an OC2 a few weeks ago and created an account without using a referral code. Am I out of luck?
For anyone that already activated their device before accepting a referral code, you can follow the steps below to reset your device and still accept a code. Note that this doesn't remove any games you already bought.
⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Go here: https://secure.oculus.com/my/devices/

⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Select Delete Device Data

⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Then do a factory reset on the actual Oculus Quest headset device by pressing and holding the power and volume down (-) buttons at the same time for several seconds. Then the device will take you through a few short steps that takes about 2-3 minutes, very easy.
Now ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Before reactivating your device, use whatever referral link you may have.

⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Press the power button on your Oculus Quest headset device and it will run you through setting up the device again, as well as setting up your phone with the Oculus app.
⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠After this setup is done, you will get a notification with your in store credit.

PS: please note that this is NOT a referral request or offer, just Instructions for those who have already activated their device before getting a referral for store credit.
*Info originally taken from a Reddit post I can no longer find the link.
Last edited by Cottoni on Jun 25th, 2022 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
413 posts
413 upvotes
Edmonton
fujiapplelover wrote: Other than Les Mills Body Combat, what other games are a must buy from this sale?
The Room VR: A Dark Matter is outstanding, one of the highest rated games in the oculus store, and I don't find it scary to be classified as horror. There are not really any jump scares just some creepy environments.
3762 posts
5336 upvotes
Cottoni wrote: For anyone that already activated their device before accepting a referral code, you can follow the steps below to reset your device and still accept a code. Note that this doesn't remove any games you already bought.
⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Go here: https://secure.oculus.com/my/devices/

⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Select Delete Device Data

⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Then do a factory reset on the actual Oculus Quest headset device by pressing and holding the power and volume down (-) buttons at the same time for several seconds. Then the device will take you through a few short steps that takes about 2-3 minutes, very easy.
Now ⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Before reactivating your device, use whatever referral link you may have.

⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠Press the power button on your Oculus Quest headset device and it will run you through setting up the device again, as well as setting up your phone with the Oculus app.
⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠After this setup is done, you will get a notification with your in store credit.

PS: please note that this is NOT a referral request or offer, just Instructions for those who have already activated their device before getting a referral for store credit.
*Info originally taken from a Reddit post I can no longer find the link.
Apparently the window for this to work is within 7 days from the time you first activated the device and forgetting to use a referral code. But if it is past 7 days, this will not work.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)