May 22, 2009
582 posts
1037 upvotes
Canada

Quest 2 Anniversary Games Sale

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Oculus
Last edited by pwned.u on Oct 14th, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
41 replies
Apr 28, 2010
463 posts
568 upvotes
Terrace
Vader pack at that price is a no-brainer.

Also Sniper Elite is on sale until midnight.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2007
1102 posts
557 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Long term if you want to run any games bought on the oculus store you will need to have an active Facebook account in good standing. Many people seem to be instead buying their games on generic platforms such as Steam so that the games would be compatible with other VR systems as well (this all varies by game)
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
10872 posts
8122 upvotes
Toronto
maytricks wrote: Many people seem to be instead buying their games on generic platforms such as Steam so that the games would be compatible with other VR systems as well (this all varies by game)
I prefer buying on Oculus at least for cross buy titles, better value for money. So I can play standalone when away from the PC or plug in for better graphics.

The convenience of just booting up the headset like a phone and jumping into VR can’t be understated.
Jul 20, 2009
945 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
Just got my Oculus. Anyone have any recommendations here?
Dec 11, 2004
93 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
P0rkchop wrote: Just got my Oculus. Anyone have any recommendations here?
Way too many genres to guess what you like. You're better off checking youtube for top oculus games. Personally, Pistol Whip is my favourite.
Nov 9, 2014
525 posts
462 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Beat Saber is by far the best of the games. Look into beastsaber or whatever the mod is that enables adding better music.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2222 posts
2580 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Naaaah

Poor merchant reputation. Downvote
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1490 posts
1616 upvotes
Edmonton
Can you put "games" in the title please? Every time I see one of these posts I think it's the hardware. The disappointment is real.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1559 posts
1036 upvotes
Canada
From this sale Vader Immortal is the standout in terms of production quality and price. Job Simulator is a popular game for people new to VR. It's fun to play in a party setting and see people mess around with all the interactive objects.
Dec 24, 2003
293 posts
277 upvotes
any zombie good games?

anniversary pack looks alright but I really don't want demeo
Jul 20, 2009
945 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
Are there any multiplayer escape room games?

Thank you everyone for the other recommendations. I bought the fun pack and the star wars set.
[OP]
May 22, 2009
582 posts
1037 upvotes
Canada
frozenmelon wrote: Can you put "games" in the title please? Every time I see one of these posts I think it's the hardware. The disappointment is real.
Fair enough, updated title
Last edited by pwned.u on Oct 14th, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Jul 10, 2009
22 posts
Pickering
great thread. thanks for the heads up - it is appreciated.
Oct 26, 2016
141 posts
112 upvotes
Is it me or is Oculus store charging Tax now? I rmb all the games I've purchased since 2020 did not charge tax
Dec 13, 2014
213 posts
79 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
goobadoofa wrote: any zombie good games?

anniversary pack looks alright but I really don't want demeo
I would stay away from Zombieland (unless you are a huge fan of the movie). Gets boring quick. It is pretty cheap tho!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
2174 posts
50 upvotes
Calgary
I just got my quest 2 and I don't see a ton of demo's? Am I not seeing something in the store? Hard to shell out $40 when I can't try the game.
MY HEATWARE - Available upon request
MY EBAY - Available upon request
Oct 20, 2018
216 posts
222 upvotes
kaddy69 wrote: I just got my quest 2 and I don't see a ton of demo's? Am I not seeing something in the store? Hard to shell out $40 when I can't try the game.
You have like 2 weeks or 2 hours of game played to return your game. I did it a couple of times. You get your money back the next day.
Oct 20, 2018
216 posts
222 upvotes
Training : Thrill of the fight / Synth rider (beatsaber style)
Fun : Walkabout mini golf
Zombies : Drop Dead
Relax : Cubism
1e person semi-shooter : Vader Immortal

To try (demo avail) : Space Pirate, Superhot.

Didn't like that much : Repulique VR (not that bad, but a bit difficult), The Under, Journay of the gods, Dance Central, Bogo,

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)