Hot Deals

[Oculus] Rift Games Sale and Daily Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 7:50 pm
Oct 3, 2006
645 posts
229 upvotes
Your review of the explorer vs rift are basically the same than mine. I finally returned mine after 2 weeks of use because of the poor tracking and ergonomic of the controllers vs the rift.

Here's my quote from the official explorer thread:
"When I drop my arms to rest a bit, one of my controller disappears and I have to wait 15 seconds for it to reappear. And my center finger hurts after 15 minutes of play to hold a gun in a shooter. We must exert too much pressure on the trigger to keep the gun in hand. And when you aim for something without moving, there is always a small frustrating movement. Can not focus on a point without always having to correct our target. When I return with my Oculus rift and touch with my 3 sensors, all is really smoother. I do not need more, I return this product to microsoft ASAP!"
Sep 24, 2012
45 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa
Aw yeah, Rock Band VR is finally the daily deal for $28.99 (Reg $45.99). Seems pricey, even at that sale price, but I'm a foolish long time fan of Rock Band, and I've been wanting to try the VR version.

Now where did I put that Rock Band VR dongle... uh oh, time to dig through my box of controllers...
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
18140 posts
9298 upvotes
Kitchener
Today's Daily Deal:
SculptrVR $12 (Reg $23)

Sales refreshed:
Project cars is free for the weekend and the invisible hours is $12 from $40
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
18140 posts
9298 upvotes
Kitchener
Today's Daily Deal:
Brass Tactics $23 (Reg $46)

Honorable mentions:
Arizona Sunshine $24
Super Hot $20.29
Startrek Bridge Crew $40
VRFC free weekend
Dec 9, 2015
42 posts
26 upvotes
alert
FatUnicorn wrote:
May 6th, 2018 8:38 am
Aw yeah, Rock Band VR is finally the daily deal for $28.99 (Reg $45.99). Seems pricey, even at that sale price, but I'm a foolish long time fan of Rock Band, and I've been wanting to try the VR version.

Now where did I put that Rock Band VR dongle... uh oh, time to dig through my box of controllers...
Highly recommend checking out Rocksmith if you can pick up a cheap (or free) guitar. I'm lucky enough to know a few people who have many guitars. The one thing I will warn people though, is that while rocksmith is fun, and at least for me it works, it can get expensive once you start buying other gear lol. To put it into perspective, I had an acoustic for about ten years, and probably played it ten times total. It got moved twice, and has been played once since I moved it to my recent place. (an additional 5 years to the original 10) Rocksmith kept me coming back to the electric almost daily. The game is addictive, and you build up those calluses in no time. I had to take a break for medical reasons, but can't wait to get back to playing again, and I will start with Rocksmith... and a Uke I bought... but that is more just to play funny songs for my daughter and overall have a highly portable instrument that isn't loud for the dock.