Hot Deals

[Oculus] Rift Games Sale and Daily Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 7:50 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1732 posts
1014 upvotes
Depends on your computer. Runs well for me with mods installed.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6376 posts
3210 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Melkor wrote:
May 24th, 2019 12:59 pm
How is it on Rift? Run well?
Yes, runs fine.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6376 posts
3210 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
waven101 wrote:
May 24th, 2019 2:43 pm
Front Defense Heroes FREE weekend with a account of viveport. no need for trial.
https://www.viveport.com/
Speaking of Viveport, did anyone else here receive an email with a $25 bonus store credit for signing up for that free Viveport Infinity trial a month or two ago?
For some reason they sent me one, and it stated that it was due to me being an Oculus user on Viveport.
Wasn't expecting it, but I'll take it. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

This is what the email says:

"YOUR FREE CREDIT AWAITS!
Thank you for staying with VIVEPORT INFINITY!
As an Oculus Rift user who signed up during our Free Credit campaign, you have been awarded $25 in Viveport credit.
Use it on games, apps, or on next month’s Infinity subscription, it’s up to you!"

Funny thing is, I didn't stay with them with any sort of a paid subscription.
In fact they had sent me a secondary code which I used for the same account, which also got me into the following month when they were offering L.A. Noire VR for free.
All I can think is that perhaps in that survey I had answered a question which said that I was also an Oculus Rift user, but I can't recall for sure.
So two free months of Viveport Infinity, a free AAA game, plus $25 to spend....weird!!!
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
18140 posts
9298 upvotes
Kitchener
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
18140 posts
9298 upvotes
Kitchener
aasoror wrote:
May 26th, 2019 1:55 pm
Redout $16 (Reg $64)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/5177 ... d_Edition/

Or get it from Fanatical for $10

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/red ... ete-bundle
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
18140 posts
9298 upvotes
Kitchener
Beyond Reality Indiegala bundle for $5 USD

https://www.indiegala.com/beyond-reality-steam-bundle

Solid for what you get (just Kartong, SVRVIVE and Conductor are easily worth the price)

Kartong - Death by Cardboard! (Reg $16)

SVRVIVE: The Deus Helix (Reg $21)

JetX VR (Reg $17)

Bullets And More (Reg $11.5)

Sneaky Bears (Reg $10)

Conductor (Reg $11)

Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6524 posts
2375 upvotes
Toronto
Guess they took a break from Rift daily deals, what a shame. I’m focusing on Rift now that there’s some cross buy with Quest, already bought a few on Steam and Go that won’t carry over.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6376 posts
3210 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Did anyone else here just receive yet another freebie from VivePort?

My second free 1-month trial had ended on June 1st, so I went to go check and see if my allotted 5 Infinity games had been de-activated (they were), but there was also a message in my inbox.
It was yet another code to redeem, this time a free 2 months subscription for Infinity, with an expiry date of Sept 1st to use the code.

This is getting really weird, honestly, how desperate are they for subs?
I'm not complaining, it's just such strange marketing....they don't even give me a chance to miss them (I wouldn't subscribe anyways). Winking Face

I think I'll hold off using this code until they perhaps do another sale, offer a free game to keep like they did with L.A. Noire, or get closer to Sept so I have a couple months of post-Summer VR stuff to play.

Does anyone actually use VivePort/Infinity?????
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
18140 posts
9298 upvotes
Kitchener
Woah! wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 1:02 pm
Did anyone else here just receive yet another freebie from VivePort?
Nah, never heard back from them, but at least I just checked and my 5 infinity games from the last round are still there :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6376 posts
3210 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
aasoror wrote:
Jun 5th, 2019 4:55 pm
Nah, never heard back from them, but at least I just checked and my 5 infinity games from the last round are still there :)
Well I'll be damned....I just clicked "play" on each of the games and they actually started.
I had figured that they were de-activated because there was also a "purchase" option as well.
WTF???
Went back into my account and I'm not subscribed, plus the $25 wallet credit is still there (thought they might have auto-subscribed me after clicking on play).
Who's running the show over at Viveport?

I'm also reading up on the advancements for VorpX, and it looks like it's vastly improved from when I had first looked into it a couple of years ago.
Might consider buying it.
Several non-VR racing titles have passable support, which is a huge draw for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

postalRage