The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
December 25, 2021
Retailer:
Oculus
Just got a Quest 2 a couple weeks ago and had my eye on this game but it is one of the more expensive games. At this price I bought it since it seems to be one of the best games out there for the system. Haven't actually played it yet though. Good deal for anyone who doesn't already have it or is anticipating getting a Quest for Xmas.

Looks to be an all time low according to odeals.net https://odeals.net/game/12/the-walking- ... ts-sinners
30 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5141 posts
4557 upvotes
Toronto
This doesn't go on sale very often, good price.

Thanks OP
Feb 24, 2021
78 posts
232 upvotes
Warning: Not suitable for people who gets motion sickness. I had headache and nausea after playing this.
Dec 5, 2005
455 posts
112 upvotes
Saskatoon
This is the lowest price ever for the Quest version. Most have this as a top 2 VR game. I guess it's finally time to pick up it up!
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1177 posts
1724 upvotes
Toronto
Edit: i just checked my account and paid $18.06 on black friday for this game, but still a good price today

I got this for same price on black friday, i havent even played it yet as there were many games on sale and i was also finishing up Days Gone on PS4 (another zombie game). I know its gonna be a fantastic game and will likely fire it up in the new year. Hoping they have another sale like they did for black friday. So far my two fav games are Walkabout Mini Golf and Real VR Fishing. The physics in the mini golf is seriously 99% legit to the real thing, its so realistic the putting physics. And you can play and chat with others in friendly competitions. Real VR fishing is so relaxing and uses lifelike settings in real locations. It takes place in south korea with 20 locations but they just added US west DLC that i plan to get one day.
[OP]
Aug 3, 2018
111 posts
290 upvotes
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Edit: i just checked my account and paid $18.06 on black friday for this game, but still a good price today

I got this for same price on black friday, i havent even played it yet as there were many games on sale and i was also finishing up Days Gone on PS4 (another zombie game). I know its gonna be a fantastic game and will likely fire it up in the new year. Hoping they have another sale like they did for black friday. So far my two fav games are Walkabout Mini Golf and Real VR Fishing. The physics in the mini golf is seriously 99% legit to the real thing, its so realistic the putting physics. And you can play and chat with others in friendly competitions. Real VR fishing is so relaxing and uses lifelike settings in real locations. It takes place in south korea with 20 locations but they just added US west DLC that i plan to get one day.
I've heard good things about Walkabout. May pick that up in the future. I've got Golf+ which has mini putt, driving range and, best of all, full courses. It's pretty awesome.
Aug 9, 2007
666 posts
749 upvotes
guyfromontario wrote: Warning: Not suitable for people who gets motion sickness. I had headache and nausea after playing this.
It's hilarious the website lists this as "comfortable" but I was getting sick just watching the game play footage. I may buy it anyway and request a refund if it really does get me sick.
Apr 27, 2012
878 posts
720 upvotes
Ottawa
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Edit: i just checked my account and paid $18.06 on black friday for this game, but still a good price today
It was priced that low on black friday? 60% off? Maybe I'll just wait for further sales!
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1177 posts
1724 upvotes
Toronto
benzylique wrote: It was priced that low on black friday? 60% off? Maybe I'll just wait for further sales!
Yes, there were like 20-30 games on sale. However, sales are few and far between, so no guarantee it lowers more and you could be waiting a while
Apr 27, 2012
878 posts
720 upvotes
Ottawa
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Yes, there were like 20-30 games on sale. However, sales are few and far between, so no guarantee it lowers more and you could be waiting a while
Great thanks. I have too many games to play so I'll put this on the radar for now. I really want the table tennis game to go on sale.

Thanks for the DP. Too bad there's no Turkish deals on Oculus haha.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3520 posts
3934 upvotes
guyfromontario wrote: Warning: Not suitable for people who gets motion sickness. I had headache and nausea after playing this.
I am in that category of motion sickness, let me put it like this, in a 30 mins bus ride, I have to look outside the whole time. Used to get motion sickness with VR when started, but with walking dead there is a very interesting setting within the game for motion sickness go set it to the max if you like, I set it to medium, then put a mat under my foot to give me a sense of position, and a fan running aiming my direction. I can play for hours without anything more than a minor discomfort.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1177 posts
1724 upvotes
Toronto
benzylique wrote: Great thanks. I have too many games to play so I'll put this on the radar for now. I really want the table tennis game to go on sale.

Oh god me too, i want to play the table tennis game
So bad i may just buy at full price lol
Dec 5, 2005
455 posts
112 upvotes
Saskatoon
benzylique wrote: It was priced that low on black friday? 60% off? Maybe I'll just wait for further sales!
It was only 30% off on the Black Friday sale. The other poster must have bought it on Steam for PC. This is all time low.

Edit: it was $25 on Steam in November. Not sure where that $18 value came from.
Last edited by rbanow on Dec 24th, 2021 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 4, 2021
34 posts
36 upvotes
Quebec
Same here! The nausea is intense
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1177 posts
1724 upvotes
Toronto
rbanow wrote: It was only 30% off on the Black Friday sale. The other poster must have bought it on Steam for PC. This is all time low.

Edit: it was $25 on Steam in November. Not sure where that $18 value came from.
Unless im reading it wrong, was $18
Images
  • 2CF8A75D-E7C9-4550-BBAE-EBB5911DC175.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5141 posts
4557 upvotes
Toronto
benzylique wrote:
Great thanks. I have too many games to play so I'll put this on the radar for now. I really want the table tennis game to go on sale.

DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Oh god me too, i want to play the table tennis game
So bad i may just buy at full price lol
Here ya go:

Eleven Table Tennis $11.39 on Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/4883 ... le_Tennis/
Dec 5, 2005
455 posts
112 upvotes
Saskatoon
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Unless im reading it wrong, was $18
You paid $36. $18 in store credit and $18 on your credit card.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1177 posts
1724 upvotes
Toronto
rbanow wrote: You paid $36. $18 in store credit and $18 on your credit card.
Ahh youre right! My bad! Does look confusing with 2 similar amounts

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)