Ongoing Deal Discussion

Official "Was 20% now 15% off iTunes card" thread: post current deals here

Dec 5, 2007
285 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Excellent, thanks.

Out of curiosity, anyone try to PM Gift Cards at any other retailers ?

I was thinking of PM'ing this @ Bestbuy.
Jan 25, 2011
106 posts
23 upvotes
roadtoy wrote: Excellent, thanks.

Out of curiosity, anyone try to PM Gift Cards at any other retailers ?

I was thinking of PM'ing this @ Bestbuy.
Literally just did this! They charge you full price then knock off $11 in a refund but yep still good! Just may have to wait a bit for the. To process everything
Dec 5, 2007
285 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
I'm sitting in BESTBUY parking lot whith a very friendly CS rep on the phone. Store told me the were unable to PM because it's against apple policy and may mess up total GC value. They turned me away.

I called CS and they told me that the store should have applied price protection policy and there would not be any issue with apple. When asked if she could call the store on my behalf to advise them, she did and spoke to the manager who resolved the situation and advised their staff of their policy.

Long story short, got me two cards for $75.00
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13158 posts
4828 upvotes
Toronto, ON
roadtoy wrote: Long story short, got me two cards for $75.00
If they applied their price guarantee policy properly, it should be $38.99 each, shouldn't it? (10% of difference should be $1.00)... how did it end up being $75 for 2?
Dec 5, 2007
285 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, it should have been. The way they sold me the cards was by first taking out some cash from the til. They wrote it off against customer service and put it through @ 25.00 to keep it simple :) . When that transaction was done, they gave me the cash & rang up the two cards @ 50.00 a piece.
Nov 21, 2010
416 posts
225 upvotes
Surrey
Thanks for pointing this out! I will try to PM in the future :)

PS: The new card FS sold me today is cool. Shiny purple itunes icon on front, and the scratch part is a peel off making it much easier. I like it :)
May 24, 2006
351 posts
76 upvotes
Oakville/Burlington
Hey folks,

My son is looking for an iTunes card but only has about $20 to spend. Anyone come accross a $25 for $20 deal that's still on?

Thanks
See my Blog for friendly, helpful discussions! My EBay Feedback (100%)
Feb 3, 2010
120 posts
16 upvotes
Calgary
Been a while since anyone posted in here but Mountain Lion is coming out this week and I'd love to have a card to coincide with the release. Anyone know of current deals?

Thanks.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2009
1070 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver
Also looking for a $25 for $20 deal..
Nov 26, 2003
617 posts
143 upvotes
Calgary
There is a coupon on the last page of the superstore flyer for $10 off a $50 iTunes gift card. Valid July 27-aug 2
Jun 2, 2009
654 posts
722 upvotes
Ontario
WildParadise wrote: 39,99 at bestbuy for 50$ until friday
Thanks! It's on the front page of this week's Bestbuy flyer.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7234 posts
1290 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Futureshop has the $60 multi card packs for $48 this week. Check front page of the flyer.
Steam: SpectralMeat

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)