Fashion & Beauty

The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Nov 13, 2016
2 posts
Hello all, I'd really appreciate your opinion on this jacket.

I already went back into your comments and from your comments I see that if it's authentic, it should be from 2009-2010 (based on the labels/tags combination). General perception of quality is high, plenty of signs of wear, several stains as a bonus; ) However, the patch looks a bit off to me. I hope you can shed some light.

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate your time.
Images
  • IMG_8310.JPG
  • IMG_8312.JPG
  • IMG_8313.JPG
  • IMG_8314.JPG
  • IMG_8315.JPG
  • IMG_8316.JPG
  • IMG_8317.JPG
  • IMG_8318.JPG
  • IMG_8319.JPG
  • IMG_8320.JPG
  • IMG_8321.JPG
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2679 posts
997 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It's authentic.
ArcaneLota wrote: Hello all, I'd really appreciate your opinion on this jacket.

I already went back into your comments and from your comments I see that if it's authentic, it should be from 2009-2010 (based on the labels/tags combination). General perception of quality is high, plenty of signs of wear, several stains as a bonus; ) However, the patch looks a bit off to me. I hope you can shed some light.

[solicitation removed]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13407 posts
2781 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
ArcaneLota wrote: Hello all, I'd really appreciate your opinion on this jacket.

Real.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Nov 14, 2016
1 posts
Hey guys. I would need a legit check on this CG chateau. The label looks kinda odd to me.
Images
  • IMG_4380.JPG
  • IMG_4379.JPG
  • IMG_4382.JPG
  • IMG_4383.JPG
  • IMG_4384.JPG
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2679 posts
997 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Upclose shots of tags and badge looks good so far. Still need pics of entire jacket inside/outside to be sure.
Hugolisches wrote: Hey guys. I would need a legit check on this CG chateau. The label looks kinda odd to me.
[solicitation removed]
Nov 13, 2016
2 posts
Thank you both, greatly appreciated!

Really useful feedback throughout this thread. It's a real goldmine of knowledge on the brand. Have you worked for the company in the past or have you been buying their stuff for a long time? They've become popular in Northern Europe in the past 6-7 years.
Nov 14, 2016
2 posts
Liverpool U.K.
Hi could anybody help please and tell me if this is an authentic coat i think it maybe a Kensington coat
Any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks
Images
  • IMG_2752.JPG
  • IMG_2753.JPG
  • IMG_2754.JPG
  • IMG_2755.JPG
  • IMG_2756.JPG
  • IMG_2757.JPG
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2679 posts
997 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
It's a FAKE.
lilly1623 wrote: Hi could anybody help please and tell me if this is an authentic coat i think it maybe a Kensington coat
Any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks
[solicitation removed]
Nov 15, 2016
3 posts
I have a quick question. My jacket (the chateau) had some weird stickers with numbers on them inside the left pocket. What are they? Has anyone seen anything like this before? It came sealed in a canada goose bag supposedly straight from the company. Ive emailed them asking to verify but they haven't responded.

Here are some pics. I can upload more if needed.
Images
  • IMG_0014.jpg
  • IMG_0016.jpg
  • IMG_0020.jpg
  • IMG_0024.jpg
Nov 14, 2016
2 posts
I have a chance to buy/trade an Expedition from my work colegue.He doesn't like it and he has got since 2006.Most of this tme it's been stored in vacuum bag.I have been sitting for a week on this forum and other sites and I can genuily say that I have no idea if it's real.It is flawlessly made.Not even one suspicious place where somthing might be wrong.There is rod around hood and it's really warm.I have seen YouTube video about identical parka and in comment half say it's real, the other say it's fake.Main argument that it's real is that it's old type with no hologram etc.If you could help me it would be fantastic.Many thanks all.Sorry for my English.
Images
  • IMG_4360.JPG
  • IMG_4361.JPG
  • IMG_4363.JPG
  • IMG_4364.JPG
  • IMG_4365.JPG
  • IMG_4367.JPG
  • IMG_4368.JPG
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2679 posts
997 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
What are you referring to?
Emmahale wrote: Does anyone know if youth style coats have the monogram? Thanks
[solicitation removed]
Nov 12, 2016
5 posts
NixxonExxo wrote: What are you referring to?
Sorry, I mean the holographic sticker on the inside labels. Are youth coats meant to have these as mine doesn't...?
Nov 14, 2016
2 posts
Liverpool U.K.
Thanks for the reply I also sent the pictures to Canada goose to see if they could confirm and they replied this morning. This is there reply x
Images
  • IMG_2869.PNG
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13407 posts
2781 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
wks111 wrote: I have a quick question. My jacket (the chateau) had some weird stickers with numbers on them inside the left pocket. What are they? Has anyone seen anything like this before? It came sealed in a canada goose bag supposedly straight from the company. Ive emailed them asking to verify but they haven't responded.

Here are some pics. I can upload more if needed.
Ignore them. Doesnt mean anything.. just factory tags/stickers they forgot to take off. Just a numbering system for pieces of a coat. You can remove them if u want.
Last edited by aznnorth on Nov 16th, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13407 posts
2781 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Arfa1916 wrote: I have a chance to buy/trade an Expedition from my work colegue.He doesn't like it and he has got since 2006.Most of this tme it's been stored in vacuum bag.I have been sitting for a week on this forum and other sites and I can genuily say that I have no idea if it's real.It is flawlessly made.Not even one suspicious place where somthing might be wrong.There is rod around hood and it's really warm.I have seen YouTube video about identical parka and in comment half say it's real, the other say it's fake.Main argument that it's real is that it's old type with no hologram etc.If you could help me it would be fantastic.Many thanks all.Sorry for my English.
Real.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13407 posts
2781 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
camilasmfribeiro1985 wrote: Hey, could anyone help me by checking if it's legit? Appreciate the help :-)
Real.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13407 posts
2781 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
camilasmfribeiro1985 wrote: Thank you very much @aznnorth!!! Was super insecure about it because it doesn't have the hologram...
Holograms only came in 2010. Prior to that serial numbers were sewn in. Flip the little CG tag and you see the serial number on the back.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)