Fashion & Beauty

The Official Canada Goose Authenticity / Legit Check Thread

Newbie
Dec 30, 2018
38 posts
30 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: REAL.
Quick question for you man, if you know.

I bought a new Goose pretty recently and I noticed compared to my old jacket it does not have the blue Downmark tag on the left side. A quick google search showed me a reddit post that says they stopped including the tag recently (https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaGoose/co ... ew_canada/ )

Do you know if this is true for newer jackets? And what is the reasoning behind it
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2418 posts
839 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
This is FAKE.
LandonB28685 wrote: Hi! Can someone help me out to authenticate this?! It’s a snow mantra. I cannot tell if it’s real or not and I need to know if I have to ship it back. Thanks!
Ambushes wrote: Looks good to me
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2418 posts
839 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
They change their tags after every 2 - 3 seasons to throw off counterfeiters. Moving forward some production for winter 2019 no longer have down tags. I wish they kept the down tag though because so far I have not seen a perfect replica of it to date and it helps to authenticate.
martian09 wrote: Quick question for you man, if you know.

I bought a new Goose pretty recently and I noticed compared to my old jacket it does not have the blue Downmark tag on the left side. A quick google search showed me a reddit post that says they stopped including the tag recently (https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaGoose/co ... ew_canada/ )

Do you know if this is true for newer jackets? And what is the reasoning behind it
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2418 posts
839 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I've never commented this to be fake. In fact I'm 99% sure it's real.
JoeG64380 wrote: Struggling to work this site but is the attached coat authentic?
JoeG64380 wrote: Hi Nixon did you say the jacket I posted is fake?
Better quality pictures would assure authenticity.
Ambushes wrote:
Edit: Going to go with fake, it's hard to say since the pictures are poor quality.
JoeG64380 wrote: I appreciate your response do you reckon you could advise again once I receive the product and upload more images?
[solicitation removed]
Newbie
Dec 30, 2018
38 posts
30 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: They change their tags after every 2 - 3 seasons to throw off counterfeiters. Moving forward some production for winter 2019 no longer have down tags. I wish they kept the down tag though because so far I have not seen a perfect replica of it to date and it helps to authenticate.
Hm okay
Does this mean the quality is lower too since it doesnt have the assurance?
Newbie
Mar 21, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
Can someone tell me if this CG Resolute parka circa 2005-2006 model is legit. This is the first time I saw a CG logo that is colored white with light gray embroidery. Thanks in advance.
C8EDC4BC-260B-4DA9-9937-F0383ADC99B8.jpeg
9E6F0B37-24B8-4FA9-B581-42670580E0FA.jpeg
6469C3E6-9576-419F-A53D-52A8A95C1742.jpeg
97488661-852C-4632-944C-23C08272F5A0.jpeg
5101D857-87C6-4AA7-A537-E4513BF7FCF2.jpeg
C169F9C3-A193-4261-B9F0-DC7AA719B33E.jpeg
AE7A6576-52E7-49AF-B9C9-53CECFB5F835.jpeg
Images
  • E02B0D78-427F-4BF7-9960-AD653B4CD5C3.jpeg
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2418 posts
839 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Ask Canada Goose themselves if you have quality concerns.
martian09 wrote: Hm okay
Does this mean the quality is lower too since it doesnt have the assurance?
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2418 posts
839 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
AUTHENTIC.
DarylN85746 wrote: Can someone tell me if this CG Resolute parka circa 2005-2006 model is legit. This is the first time I saw a CG logo that is colored white with light gray embroidery. Thanks in advance.

C8EDC4BC-260B-4DA9-9937-F0383ADC99B8.jpeg9E6F0B37-24B8-4FA9-B581-42670580E0FA.jpeg6469C3E6-9576-419F-A53D-52A8A95C1742.jpeg97488661-852C-4632-944C-23C08272F5A0.jpeg5101D857-87C6-4AA7-A537-E4513BF7FCF2.jpegC169F9C3-A193-4261-B9F0-DC7AA719B33E.jpegAE7A6576-52E7-49AF-B9C9-53CECFB5F835.jpeg
[solicitation removed]
Newbie
May 23, 2020
1 posts
I was going to buy this Canada goose jacket and was wondering if it was real would love some advice and to know please
Images
  • AFFCB32E-B2A5-40F0-9932-64D208C86279.png
  • 10D55E1E-3308-4732-9978-C61CF77FBC83.png
  • 9585867E-85E0-432A-BA15-A7017155D986.png
  • 0444E15D-AEE6-4B82-A9F0-9CD351CF1BFE.png
  • 09B6CA2F-125B-436A-98F4-D2046B7F7AEA.png
Newbie
Jan 25, 2018
11 posts
Hello, was wondering if anyone would be able to check authenticity of this jacket for me. I'm inexperienced altogether, but I think the size tag on the inside of the jacket looks a little off to me.

Thanks in advance.
Images
  • IMG_6622.PNG
  • IMG_6623.PNG
  • IMG_6620.JPG
  • IMG_6619.JPG
  • IMG_6618.JPG
  • IMG_6617.JPG
  • IMG_6616.JPG
  • IMG_6721.JPG
Newbie
May 27, 2020
1 posts
Hello, i was wondering if anyone would be able to check authenticity of this jacket for my jacket. The fabric feels way thinner than my expedition parka from 2014, and lots of thread.Image

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)