Computers & Electronics

Official Moonbox user thread: 4K Quad Core Moonbox M4S (Moonbox PRO) is HERE!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2021 4:43 am
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13938 posts
5437 upvotes
lol, because i don't have the list to show you ? LOL

not sure what's with your entitlement
softech wrote: why is it so suspicious that cant just show us the list?? I have been asking..and I hesitate if I don't get to know more before jumping in..
The sweetest gyal
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2817 posts
3144 upvotes
Toronto
softech wrote: why is it so suspicious that cant just show us the list?? I have been asking..and I hesitate if I don't get to know more before jumping in..
I think with most of these, they don't really have an official list, as the list changes frequently, and some channels might be down and such. So it's more of what you want to watch, and do they have it right now.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2817 posts
3144 upvotes
Toronto
I've been using HRSJIPTV for over 2 years now, paid 78.00USD for lifetime, well worth the gamble.
Oct 4, 2017
324 posts
132 upvotes
jasonchewy wrote: I've been using HRSJIPTV for over 2 years now, paid 78.00USD for lifetime, well worth the gamble.
Has there been a lot of issues with the service recently?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2817 posts
3144 upvotes
Toronto
CorporalJenky wrote: Has there been a lot of issues with the service recently?
Not in particular, but again I don't watch many channels, just mainly a few tvbs and taiwan videoland channels.
The plus side is it has fairchild.
Dec 2, 2017
4 posts
has anyone found a way to update the moonbox pro with a later version of android?

or are we still stuck using Benxiong's firmware?

thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2010
1017 posts
786 upvotes
Canada
poonasor wrote: has anyone found a way to update the moonbox pro with a later version of android?

or are we still stuck using Benxiong's firmware?

thanks
Yes, I found a way. Spend $80 to buy a Chromecast with Google TV, a much better device than the stupid Moonbox which never worked properly even for a second.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
GO360 on Amazon Firestick works pretty well at $60 per year... tons of channels
Sep 4, 2007
12 posts
Ottawa
Just curious if there's anyone out there still using this box? What ROM are you running on them?