Locked: Official NHL Jerseys Cheap

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2009 7:23 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 26, 2008
3 posts

Official NHL Jerseys Cheap

***.*** has got a sale for the playoffs. some jerseys are just $*** and you can get them pro customized.
I've bought some other cheap jerseys and got the made-in-China knock-off surprise - when they showed up they were ridiculously not-official - but these guys at *** are the real deal, fully NHL and NHLPA etc....
I got a customized Ovechkin in his rookie year jersey for just $***!
33 replies
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20661 posts
6084 upvotes
GTA
Nice 3 posts, all regarding the same company.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2161 posts
964 upvotes
Victoria
Really have to be careful when buying jerseys online...this website is legit, but there are a lot selling the Korean knockoffs.
Jan 24, 2009
538 posts
166 upvotes
Regina
As for knock off's I've bought 2 this winter and they are flawless.

I bought a Lecavalier CCM Jersey on ebay from Korea for about $75CAD Shipped. It was obviously fake but I matched it up to my 2 legit CCM Oilers jerseys which were pro-rated, $225 @ Skyreach center back in like '03. They are identical, even came with tags and "Made in Canada".

I just bought a RBK Edge Ales Hemsky 3rd jersey, came in the mail yesterday in fact. It came from PA USA, it was $51usd, so again way to cheap to be legit but the quality is perfect. Stitiching is bang on, tags are on, fight strap, looks awesome.

I own around 10 or so hockey jerseys and i don't think i'll ever pay more than $80 for one again!
Nov 22, 2007
375 posts
38 upvotes
Montreal
I really wouldn't call this CHEAP! Cheaper than normal price maybe.

Also note that size are limited, mostly small and XL and up.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2892 posts
1066 upvotes
There's also a code for free shipping on their website.
Banned
Jul 4, 2008
1434 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
lol. this is gonna get locked i think..

i think this may be the owner of the company...
all 3 posts are in regards to this company...

fishy.
Dec 26, 2006
513 posts
181 upvotes
Calgary
Is this site owned by the same people as Ice Jerseys? If not, they deserved to be sued, site looks very similar.

Didn't find any jerseys worthy of a buy. Pass.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8776 posts
374 upvotes
Toronto
No Parise jerseys for sale? This site blows :lol: .
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2475 posts
1636 upvotes
I'm pretty sure I got an e-mail from them last week because I've ordered last year from them. I checked out the deals and they're all outdated jerseys, but they was still a good size selection last week. Just wait until the playoff starts and they'll have a sale.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
4557 posts
1925 upvotes
Durham Region
I ordered from them a few years ago, they also customized one of my jerseys.

No problems.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
2404 posts
637 upvotes
"Team Canada Ovechkin Nike Home Jersey"...
Feb 15, 2008
174 posts
16 upvotes
Team Russia CHERRY Nike Home Jersey
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15863 posts
762 upvotes
Stouffville
p1llar wrote: As for knock off's I've bought 2 this winter and they are flawless.

I bought a Lecavalier CCM Jersey on ebay from Korea for about $75CAD Shipped. It was obviously fake but I matched it up to my 2 legit CCM Oilers jerseys which were pro-rated, $225 @ Skyreach center back in like '03. They are identical, even came with tags and "Made in Canada".

I just bought a RBK Edge Ales Hemsky 3rd jersey, came in the mail yesterday in fact. It came from PA USA, it was $51usd, so again way to cheap to be legit but the quality is perfect. Stitiching is bang on, tags are on, fight strap, looks awesome.

I own around 10 or so hockey jerseys and i don't think i'll ever pay more than $80 for one again!
maybe to you its flawless, but to someone that works directly with CCM before and RBK now, i can tell u that ur "flawless" jerseys are easy to notice... sure u "looked" at ur jerseys but most ppl can tell the difference in the colour, size of the letters, length, etc.. atleast one of those things will be slightly off...

i cant tell u how many times i just see ppl wearing really crappy NHL and NFL jerseys.. its hilarious...especially when ppl think they get a good deal, but then they just look stupid wearing them...
Apr 15, 2008
158 posts
2 upvotes
RedFlagRobot wrote: "Team Canada Ovechkin Nike Home Jersey"...
i'll take 2!

I will also take a team canada Stevie Yserman Jersey.

Edit: upon closer inspection of the image, Stevie Y's name is indeed spelt correctly there. Only a mistake on the website i guess...
Banned
Jul 4, 2008
1434 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
grappos13 wrote: maybe to you its flawless, but to someone that works directly with CCM before and RBK now, i can tell u that ur "flawless" jerseys are easy to notice... sure u "looked" at ur jerseys but most ppl can tell the difference in the colour, size of the letters, length, etc.. atleast one of those things will be slightly off...

i cant tell u how many times i just see ppl wearing really crappy NHL and NFL jerseys.. its hilarious...especially when ppl think they get a good deal, but then they just look stupid wearing them...
why is it stupid for people to buy cheaper jersey's? maybe that's all they can afford? there's a reason they didn't buy a legit one, because they're too expensive. so who are you to put people down?

do you make fun of people who drive honda's and kia's because you may drive a Bimmer or a Mercedes?
Oct 10, 2006
923 posts
66 upvotes
Halifax
Nice site promotion.

http://www.jerseycity.ca/ is the way to go.

Team Canada gear FTW.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
1109 posts
69 upvotes
grappos13 wrote: maybe to you its flawless, but to someone that works directly with CCM before and RBK now, i can tell u that ur "flawless" jerseys are easy to notice... sure u "looked" at ur jerseys but most ppl can tell the difference in the colour, size of the letters, length, etc.. atleast one of those things will be slightly off...

So in your opinion buying extremely overpriced rbk jerseys at a $200+ is smarter than buying a $75 (what i pay for them) knockoff??
Also, most people being able to tell the difference, i completely disagree with that. Some knockoffs are aweful yes, others are extremely well. with the exception of the rbk logo on the sleaves, most that i have seen have been extremly well. The NFL ones here in stores are crappy looking... numbers which arent multilayer, and selling them for $125+?? Are you kidding me??

Anyways, i wouldnt pay $125+ for a knockoff... but.. paying $75 is good to me :D
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2643 posts
385 upvotes
Nepean
I don't know about your all but I think I'll be looking pretty fly this summer driving down the street in my riced up 1992 Accord, wearing my Rolax watch, Adides shoes, Nikke Shorts and Yserman Jersey. If anyone wants to talk smack and think I look stupid in my non $250 "authentic" Jersey than I'll take the $500 bucks I've saved buying these "knock offs" and can slap them in the face with it... :) :) :)

btw... before I get flamed by all those who take life too seriously... let's open up the discussion of why a porsche is better than a civic... :D :D :D
Jul 26, 2008
177 posts
56 upvotes
euphoria18_79 wrote: So in your opinion buying extremely overpriced rbk jerseys at a $200+ is smarter than buying a $75 (what i pay for them) knockoff??
Also, most people being able to tell the difference, i completely disagree with that. Some knockoffs are aweful yes, others are extremely well. with the exception of the rbk logo on the sleaves, most that i have seen have been extremly well. The NFL ones here in stores are crappy looking... numbers which arent multilayer, and selling them for $125+?? Are you kidding me??

Anyways, i wouldnt pay $125+ for a knockoff... but.. paying $75 is good to me :D
I got a Koivu one from dhgate.com and the thing is awesome. The materials are all the same as the ones at stores around here, the letters and numbers are all matching here also. The only bad thing is the excess thread on it, arms, and on the inside, which can be fixed by pulling out the sissors. For $70 with name and number for a jersey that is pretty decent quality is completely worth it. I would never buy a $120 jersey from stores now with no names or anything.

I am planning on getting a goalie one shorty (as that is what position I play) and try them out on the ice too, see if I can tell a difference.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)