• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2024 1:00 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13017 posts
11360 upvotes

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Swing Trade / Short Term

Please read before posting:

Request for everyone - great to have one thread discussing all the penny stocks. Please include the name of the stock in the body, sometimes it takes pages of scrolling back/searching to find which stock is being discussed.

Please include the symbol you are talking about in your post:

[Mvis] - bought 100 @ $150 Full Moon With Face

The []'s will make it possible to search for a symbol. If there is a US stock with the same symbol then add .TO or .V to the Canadian stock symbols

Nothing in this thread is posted as financial advice. Please do your own Due Diligence and invest at your own risk.

Thanks
Last edited by faken on Sep 3rd, 2022 9:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
27857 replies
Dec 20, 2017
57 posts
23 upvotes
MVIS, is such a intriguing stock reading other places, but I don't know if this entry point is ..... With the new board members who have contacts with Google, hoping maybe Google might buy into their tech, seems like it could be exciting times, but I am just not sure.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13017 posts
11360 upvotes
The tech is sweet on this.. I'm just setting myself up for a potential PR and if it pops I can sell of some of the position and just ride with house money.

The will be there. I've seen this thing go
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13017 posts
11360 upvotes
Might as well make our own. I hate having to go through pages of non penny stock talk if I want a see someone talk about one potential trade.

For those of you who bought into xspa today. I'd still hold on even if you bought above 2.50. I might even average down.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2008
8090 posts
349 upvotes
faken wrote: Might as well make our own. I hate having to go through pages of non penny stock talk if I want a see someone talk about one potential trade.

For those of you who bought into xspa today. I'd still hold on even if you bought above 2.50. I might even average down.
avg down? you bought more?
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13017 posts
11360 upvotes
sienna owner wrote: avg down? you bought more?
Not for me. For the people that bought at 2.50+. I'm thinking about buying 5k worth of UGA... Then just dumping it right at open on Monday...I really hope this OPEC meeting is good.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1703 posts
1785 upvotes
faken wrote: Not for me. For the people that bought at 2.50+. I'm thinking about buying 5k worth of UGA... Then just dumping it right at open on Monday...I really hope this OPEC meeting is good.
Why UGA? The volume seems like peanuts compared to the other oil players. But I know nothing about the oil industry.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2008
8090 posts
349 upvotes
faken wrote: Not for me. For the people that bought at 2.50+. I'm thinking about buying 5k worth of UGA... Then just dumping it right at open on Monday...I really hope this OPEC meeting is good.
ballin'
i'm in the wrong thread....lol
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1008 posts
710 upvotes
Caught the Gnus move from 6.35 when it gapped filled to $7 and got out. Sold HTZ as well.
Heading north to the cottage but grabbed a smallish position in LTM to hold over the weekend. See if it keeps its momentum for a gap Monday. Good luck all.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1395 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
Been trading ESK, not intra-day trading but more like every 2-3 days
My Rogers Plan: 250 DT, Unlim. inc., Unlim. E/W @ 8pm, 100 CDN LD, 100 txt sent/unlim. rec., CID/VM/Call forward & transfer = $15.90/month after all tax and fees.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13017 posts
11360 upvotes
bpcrally wrote: Why UGA? The volume seems like peanuts compared to the other oil players. But I know nothing about the oil industry.
I actually wanted to take a position in it a couple weeks ago.. at $14..legit kicking myself that I didn't. I just want that fulfilment of getting something from this.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3057 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
I’m an idiot and bought 5k worth of wild. Now have to wait till hopefully gnus launches with a bang so wild can also go up and I can sell

Low key kicking myself in the foot for not selling xspa in the morning but hoping next week is a good well for all penny stocks including gnus
Jul 7, 2019
860 posts
699 upvotes
Haris wrote: I’m an idiot and bought 5k worth of wild. Now have to wait till hopefully gnus launches with a bang so wild can also go up and I can sell

Low key kicking myself in the foot for not selling xspa in the morning but hoping next week is a good well for all penny stocks including gnus
I'm holding the bag with WILD as well.
June 15th cant get here fast enough
Go GNUS!
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13017 posts
11360 upvotes
What was the appeal with WILD?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1055 posts
923 upvotes
Toronto
How come you guys are crazy on MVIS? I know it was hyped up because they were supposed to apparently be bought off by Microsoft but that didn’t happen.

I do have a very small position on it that I got a couple weeks ago @ .92
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13017 posts
11360 upvotes
hockeyfan1990 wrote: How come you guys are crazy on MVIS? I know it was hyped up because they were supposed to apparently be bought off by Microsoft but that didn’t happen.

I do have a very small position on it that I got a couple weeks ago @ .92
I believe there's another few buyers looking into it. Just got to be patient. In their conference they said there was a potential buyer in the works. This was at the share holders meeting.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Haris wrote: I’m an idiot and bought 5k worth of wild. Now have to wait till hopefully gnus launches with a bang so wild can also go up and I can sell

I bought 50k Crying FaceCrying FaceCrying FaceCrying FaceCrying Face
MotoCross817 wrote: I'm holding the bag with WILD as well.
June 15th cant get here fast enough
Go GNUS!
What happens on june 15th?
faken wrote: What was the appeal with WILD?
Wild has a better portfolio than gnus. Don't know why it didn't go up

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)