[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5135 posts
509 upvotes
Winnipeg

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

Hey guys,

There seems to be a lot of interest in penny stocks, small cap trades, and day trades. Lets have a thread just having it all consolidated into one thread.

I'm thinking of taking a position in UGA.. might pull the trigger just before close at the end of day.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
1044 replies
Dec 20, 2017
10 posts
7 upvotes
MVIS, is such a intriguing stock reading other places, but I don't know if this entry point is ..... With the new board members who have contacts with Google, hoping maybe Google might buy into their tech, seems like it could be exciting times, but I am just not sure.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5135 posts
509 upvotes
Winnipeg
The tech is sweet on this.. I'm just setting myself up for a potential PR and if it pops I can sell of some of the position and just ride with house money.

The will be there. I've seen this thing go
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5135 posts
509 upvotes
Winnipeg
Might as well make our own. I hate having to go through pages of non penny stock talk if I want a see someone talk about one potential trade.

For those of you who bought into xspa today. I'd still hold on even if you bought above 2.50. I might even average down.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2008
8000 posts
286 upvotes
faken wrote: Might as well make our own. I hate having to go through pages of non penny stock talk if I want a see someone talk about one potential trade.

For those of you who bought into xspa today. I'd still hold on even if you bought above 2.50. I might even average down.
avg down? you bought more?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5135 posts
509 upvotes
Winnipeg
sienna owner wrote: avg down? you bought more?
Not for me. For the people that bought at 2.50+. I'm thinking about buying 5k worth of UGA... Then just dumping it right at open on Monday...I really hope this OPEC meeting is good.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1071 posts
630 upvotes
faken wrote: Not for me. For the people that bought at 2.50+. I'm thinking about buying 5k worth of UGA... Then just dumping it right at open on Monday...I really hope this OPEC meeting is good.
Why UGA? The volume seems like peanuts compared to the other oil players. But I know nothing about the oil industry.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2008
8000 posts
286 upvotes
faken wrote: Not for me. For the people that bought at 2.50+. I'm thinking about buying 5k worth of UGA... Then just dumping it right at open on Monday...I really hope this OPEC meeting is good.
ballin'
i'm in the wrong thread....lol
Jan 31, 2016
493 posts
153 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
Caught the Gnus move from 6.35 when it gapped filled to $7 and got out. Sold HTZ as well.
Heading north to the cottage but grabbed a smallish position in LTM to hold over the weekend. See if it keeps its momentum for a gap Monday. Good luck all.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2008
1354 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Been trading ESK, not intra-day trading but more like every 2-3 days
My Rogers Plan: 250 DT, Unlim. inc., Unlim. E/W @ 8pm, 100 CDN LD, 100 txt sent/unlim. rec., CID/VM/Call forward & transfer = $15.90/month after all tax and fees.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5135 posts
509 upvotes
Winnipeg
bpcrally wrote: Why UGA? The volume seems like peanuts compared to the other oil players. But I know nothing about the oil industry.
I actually wanted to take a position in it a couple weeks ago.. at $14..legit kicking myself that I didn't. I just want that fulfilment of getting something from this.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2649 posts
198 upvotes
Mississauga
I’m an idiot and bought 5k worth of wild. Now have to wait till hopefully gnus launches with a bang so wild can also go up and I can sell

Low key kicking myself in the foot for not selling xspa in the morning but hoping next week is a good well for all penny stocks including gnus
Jul 7, 2019
359 posts
269 upvotes
Haris wrote: I’m an idiot and bought 5k worth of wild. Now have to wait till hopefully gnus launches with a bang so wild can also go up and I can sell

Low key kicking myself in the foot for not selling xspa in the morning but hoping next week is a good well for all penny stocks including gnus
I'm holding the bag with WILD as well.
June 15th cant get here fast enough
Go GNUS!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5135 posts
509 upvotes
Winnipeg
What was the appeal with WILD?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

starchland