Mar 12, 2011
1403 posts
879 upvotes
What's going on with Blackberry? Over $14
Mar 12, 2017
339 posts
191 upvotes
elfen2 wrote: What's going on with Blackberry? Over $14
I don't think there was any news? Probably more to do with its status as a meme stock. But I was surprised to see it for sure. I kept it underwatch, but I didn't think it would leave the 12$ range like that.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8967 posts
6690 upvotes
Winnipeg
holy cow what happened to this place. it's so quiet lol.

I've been trying to finalize something for the last week and it's taking up all my time and the lawyers are stupid.

Anyways, nice jump for SNDL (still holding my position.. average .75 now) news that about California legalizing MJ fully legalize smokable hemp and edibles containing CBD (cannabidiol)

PSFE my stock that I'm holding 10 yrs+ outlook finally jump a bit.

ZOM (I bought 500 more shares at .5100 today) - ER is in a few weeks.

MVIS - still holding. I know a few have asked what my intake on this is. I haven't looked into more news after the military postponed the testing.

CIDM - $3 is coming I feel it. I'm setting it to $2.99 so i can sell it and throw it into ZOM.

I haven't added to SU or CHR yet. SU earnings in under 12 days.... I might add it if it hits exactly $28.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
7432 posts
4372 upvotes
Vancouver
VSBY.CN was looking so good until that last 10 minute dump. Hope it holds tomorrow.
Oct 25, 2017
292 posts
271 upvotes
faken wrote: holy cow what happened to this place. it's so quiet lol.
It’s because FORT is doing well. Nothing to complain about there now and those who held out, out buying their ferraris Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1934 posts
1179 upvotes
Nova Scotia
chris416yyz wrote: It’s because FORT is doing well. Nothing to complain about there now and those who held out, out buying their ferraris Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Chip shortage really affecting my Ferrari buying options.
Dec 7, 2008
294 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
faken wrote: holy cow what happened to this place. it's so quiet lol.

I've been trying to finalize something for the last week and it's taking up all my time and the lawyers are stupid.

Anyways, nice jump for SNDL (still holding my position.. average .75 now) news that about California legalizing MJ fully legalize smokable hemp and edibles containing CBD (cannabidiol)

PSFE my stock that I'm holding 10 yrs+ outlook finally jump a bit.

ZOM (I bought 500 more shares at .5100 today) - ER is in a few weeks.

MVIS - still holding. I know a few have asked what my intake on this is. I haven't looked into more news after the military postponed the testing.

CIDM - $3 is coming I feel it. I'm setting it to $2.99 so i can sell it and throw it into ZOM.

I haven't added to SU or CHR yet. SU earnings in under 12 days.... I might add it if it hits exactly $28.
@faken just goes to show that you are the life of the party Face With Tears Of Joy

Anyway, also waiting for CIDM to rocket ... maybe I should set my limit to $2.98 Face With Tears Of Joy

Still have $MVIS and added with the dip below $10. I sold a bunch and took profit before and then started adding again at $13 so now slooooooooooowly averaging down.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1403 posts
879 upvotes
NDA popping, trying to match FORT

...and there it is 0.74 each
Sep 18, 2019
800 posts
698 upvotes
faken wrote:
Sold my last 1000 shares of CIDM this morning. @faken Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1403 posts
879 upvotes
FORT hit 0.79 for a second. Will it hit 0.85 today? and then it drops

and MVIS at $10
Last edited by elfen2 on Oct 20th, 2021 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
6721 posts
4770 upvotes
MVIS is doing something. Might be temporary, but it's something.
Aug 25, 2019
71 posts
36 upvotes
sold remaining 3,000 CIDM shares. thanks @faken much appreciate your help here!