Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2022 4:38 pm
Aug 13, 2019
543 posts
346 upvotes
CDNGreenTrader wrote: Today has been perfect from a technical perspective.

Not only did we close the gap in the 40s but also the gap in the 37s. Personally I absolutely despise stocks leaving gaps closed in a bull run.

My long-term target unchanged on GLXY. $100.
Good to know! I'm not selling, and added a little to my TFSA. I rode this thing from mid thirties to 14, and back
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
Wpgguy86 wrote: Good to know! I'm not selling, and added a little to my TFSA. I rode this thing from mid thirties to 14, and back
Diamond hands!
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
4709 posts
2897 upvotes
Ontario
Getting frothy again

Hello Contagion, where you been my friend?!? :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7610 posts
5583 upvotes
CDNGreenTrader wrote: Yay!

I have not bought any since the summer - my average is 73c and because it's an RESP I only had limited funds so I haven't averaged up.

For others that may be interested, last financials:
https://ceo.ca/@newsfile/blumetric-anno ... lts-for-q3

"Revenue for the nine months ended June 30, 2021 was $25.8 million"
"Adjusted EBITDA...increased to $4.1 million for year to date Q3 2021"

So assuming no additional growth in Q4, this is full year revenue of $34 million and full year EBITDA of $5.5 million.

Market cap? $25m. LOL.
Threw an order in earlier at $0.75 and it hit just now. Good enough and will let it sit for months/years/decades now.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10621 posts
8616 upvotes
Winnipeg
The only earnings I'm worried about is PSFE tomorrow.. it's going to be awful I know it. ZOM and SNDL should be fine. zom is making a climb back right now.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
If PSFE drops into the $6s, I'm going to scrounge up some funds to add!
faken wrote: The only earnings I'm worried about is PSFE tomorrow.. it's going to be awful I know it. ZOM and SNDL should be fine. zom is making a climb back right now.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10621 posts
8616 upvotes
Winnipeg
PSFE up on SoFi news..
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1046 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto
Thank god I averaged down on ROOT lool

Affirm up nearly 30% sheesh
Sep 28, 2006
954 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
faken wrote: The only earnings I'm worried about is PSFE tomorrow.. it's going to be awful I know it. ZOM and SNDL should be fine. zom is making a climb back right now.
Why is psfe down so much recently? I'm trying to understand this company and it sounds promising especially their gaming sector.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10621 posts
8616 upvotes
Winnipeg
kkl1208 wrote: Why is psfe down so much recently? I'm trying to understand this company and it sounds promising especially their gaming sector.
Your guess is as good as mine.. good acquisitions.. I think the management is trash though.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10621 posts
8616 upvotes
Winnipeg
Called this PSFE....
Oct 25, 2016
38 posts
25 upvotes
Ontario
PSFE dumpster stock.
To think it couldn't go any lower...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10621 posts
8616 upvotes
Winnipeg
pkWHISTLE wrote: PSFE dumpster stock.
To think it couldn't go any lower...
I've been waiting for $5 all year. It's coming. Going to have to liquidate some CIDM to buy and trade out tho..
Jul 14, 2020
409 posts
351 upvotes
Decent earnings from CHR..should only get better!! ✈️✈️
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10621 posts
8616 upvotes
Winnipeg
All those bulls kept insulting me for not averaging down all year. Saved my ass lol
Images
  • Screenshot_20211111-072914~2.png
Sep 18, 2019
860 posts
751 upvotes
faken wrote: I've been waiting for $5 all year. It's coming. Going to have to liquidate some CIDM to buy and trade out tho..
Let me be the first, I bought more PSFE at $5.5 pre-market.

Edit: As usual, it goes down more ... :facepalm:
Jan 27, 2017
230 posts
538 upvotes
[CHR]

I won’t be doing a massive deep dive from this quarters ER. I have read through it all and will be dialling in at 9.
Here’s what’s most important to me:

"we are projected to operate approximately 75% to 80% of our fourth quarter 2019 flying activity for the remainder of 2021”. This one speaks for itself, absent a black swan COVID continuation, global regional operators, or at least ones services by CAC are flying quite a bit.

"Positive operating cash flows of $82.8M" is a lot of cash coming in from what seems to be "not their greatest quarter". That is a lot of $ coming in and why the adjusted values are much higher (forex hurts them but a non-cash item on the balance sheet).

The part that is most important to me is the following:

Chorus plans to invest between $300.0 million and $400.0 million in aircraft acquisitions in 2022 financed through existing cash resources, capital raises, secured debt financing or a combination thereof."

Aircraft leasing is a highly capital intensive business by nature, whereby margins are levered by debt and can be quite profitable in a "normal/post COVID environment"

Bullish guidance from management - they are essentially saying we are prepared to resume our previous growth strategy for CAC/RAL. This was CHR's plan to diversify from the AC CPA and become a more profitable company and COVID stopped them in their tracks.

Other then that the recovery theme continues in a positive light. 2022 *should* be CHRs prominent road to recovery.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)