Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2022 10:13 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
12172 posts
3380 upvotes
Time for Faken and Cdngreentrader to help us speculate in some Canadian penny stocks. Got any? :)?
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
4429 posts
238 upvotes
Glxy had fantastic earnings this morning, congrats to all who have it =)
Aug 13, 2019
543 posts
347 upvotes
Loving those glxy numbers, I think they are based on old bitcoin/eth prices also. still might sell off a bit because of the bitgo/uplist delay.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7619 posts
5595 upvotes
Wildfire wrote: Glxy had fantastic earnings this morning, congrats to all who have it =)
So that's why it's red lol
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
4429 posts
238 upvotes
tietherope wrote: So that's why it's red lol
Thats due to people who were hoping for the uplisting and bitgo purchase to be announced today, so they are bailing, but long term, very positive morning.

It'll bounce back either today or tommorrow, once those guys are gone.
May 3, 2011
195 posts
73 upvotes
Sold all of my SNDL last week at 0.96.... now is it time to play ZOM Thinking Face
Jan 31, 2016
909 posts
630 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
Wildfire wrote: Thats due to people who were hoping for the uplisting and bitgo purchase to be announced today, so they are bailing, but long term, very positive morning.

It'll bounce back either today or tommorrow, once those guys are gone.
Traders looking for a quick buck and selling off.

Myself, I am looking to continue to load up. What a monster IMO.

Miners have 1/4 the business GLXY does and trading 500 mil and day while GLXY does 50mil a day on the TSX. Wait til it hits the Nasdaq. This info was shared in the earnings call when the CEO was asked about the uplisting. Not sure if it’s recorded but if it is DYOR.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
The overreaction on some of the stocks today lol. I missed the dip on SU. I was gonna swing it today was in a meeting.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
The support for ZOM at .50 is unreal.. Q4 is gonna be massive for this stock. Pulsevet is self sufficient. I'm loading up if it's under .50.
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
I added 4000 shares today at $0.505....my biggest penny stock investment, ever (thanks to SNDL's run up last week).
faken wrote: The support for ZOM at .50 is unreal.. Q4 is gonna be massive for this stock. Pulsevet is self sufficient. I'm loading up if it's under .50.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
JetLi wrote: I added 4000 shares today at $0.505....my biggest penny stock investment, ever (thanks to SNDL's run up last week).
Go look at the financials and the past ERs. You'll understand why I'm bullish on this now. Look into the Pulsevet financials to. Pretty much big upside on this.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2352 posts
687 upvotes
Vaughan
faken wrote: Go look at the financials and the past ERs. You'll understand why I'm bullish on this now. Look into the Pulsevet financials to. Pretty much big upside on this.
All this ZOM talk, I had to take a small starter position. Let's go for a ride.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1328 posts
1248 upvotes
Markham
MtX wrote: If you're making money wouldn't you want to pay less taxes? As long as you're not using your TFSA to exclusively day trade, why should you get audited? Why can't we buy a penny stock like VSBY in our TFSA and set aside half for swing trading and the other half for long term trading (price target $10)?
Stonks, unfortunately, don't only go up. If the penny stock goes down, not only will you lose out on the TFSA room when you sell, but you'll also not be able to claim the losses against your income. And many penny stocks are penny stocks for very good reasons, and its price can fluctuate and shift on a dime.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
Is this the biggest point? I read through it, the revenue vs 2020 didn't seem positive to me, the R&D reduction seemed good, but this was the point that stood out to me.

Zomedica had cash and cash equivalents of approximately $271.4 million as of September 30, 2021, compared to approximately $52 as of September 30, 2020 and "Net cash from financing activities for the nine months ended September 30, 2021 was approximately $219.1 million, compared to approximately $64.1 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of approximately $155.1 million, or 242%. "

I have been trying to read and understand these, but I'm still new to reading them.
faken wrote: Go look at the financials and the past ERs. You'll understand why I'm bullish on this now. Look into the Pulsevet financials to. Pretty much big upside on this.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
JetLi wrote: Is this the biggest point? I read through it, the revenue vs 2020 didn't seem positive to me, the R&D reduction seemed good, but this was the point that stood out to me.

Zomedica had cash and cash equivalents of approximately $271.4 million as of September 30, 2021, compared to approximately $52 as of September 30, 2020 and "Net cash from financing activities for the nine months ended September 30, 2021 was approximately $219.1 million, compared to approximately $64.1 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of approximately $155.1 million, or 242%. "

I have been trying to read and understand these, but I'm still new to reading them.
Yes this is all correct. Revenue is not what you should be focusing on right now. It's future potential growth. They were giving away units to veterinarians. Increased from 44 to 144 last quarter. Pulsevet revenue not included in this report. I think they make around 6-25million per quarter. They are self sufficient so no extra man power needed to fund them. Their net cash will go down for next er because of this purchase. Expenses will be paid for my revenue from pulsevet. What I need to see now is how well the new CEO sells the cartridges (this is how they make money right now)..

They did 2 offerings already and pretty much screwed retail lol. But because we are buying now it's basically the bottom. So many bagholders above $1.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2020
1142 posts
1287 upvotes
Toronto
JetLi wrote: Zomedica had cash and cash equivalents of approximately $271.4 million as of September 30, 2021, compared to approximately $52 as of September 30, 2020 and "Net cash from financing activities for the nine months ended September 30, 2021 was approximately $219.1 million, compared to approximately $64.1 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of approximately $155.1 million, or 242%.
early 2021 on the financing deal added approx 100 million shares - the stock has dropped since that happened.

now looking at the price it was beginning 2021.

based on the last results they have a high cash burn rate, low gross margin.

https://irdirect.net/prviewer/release_only/id/4935185

they keep losing money & whether they can perform or turn it around is anyone's guess.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)