• May 18th, 2022 5:25 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1351 posts
729 upvotes
WATERLOO
tietherope wrote: Back into the red on CHR
still above $4.. so still progress.

This is a long term hold unless you wanna get out of it asap. Travel will return close to normal eventually.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6023 posts
3941 upvotes
Toronto, ON
shoppingkart wrote: What did you expect? I'm thinking of rebuying some shares.
Expected a vender bender... VMC got a train wreck
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7611 posts
5583 upvotes
ballashotcaller wrote: still above $4.. so still progress.

This is a long term hold unless you wanna get out of it asap. Travel will return close to normal eventually.
I've got about 17 more years before I need that money. Just an observation I notice, I only check once a week or two.
Mar 12, 2017
579 posts
430 upvotes
Absolute is going down now 12.32. I'm glad I never got in, but I wonder if a good opportunity won't be coming.

But the debt is HUGE!
Last edited by leolozon on Nov 15th, 2021 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 7, 2008
302 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
leolozon wrote: Absolute is going down now 12.32. I'm glad I never got in, but I wonder if a good opportunity won't be coming.

4.36 p/s, but the debt is HUGE!
Is this long term investment or swing trade? If long-term, are you overweight in this sector yet?
And if swing trade, I really would recommend learning a bit about technical analysis. Would help a bit making some of these decisions regarding entry and exit points. ( Obviously you can use technical analysis on long term investments too. I just don't because if it is a company I like, I just buy and add more when it dips further. Makes it a lot more stress-free process for me. And for 5-year hold, most of the time it works out)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10624 posts
8625 upvotes
Winnipeg
leolozon wrote: Absolute is going down now 12.32. I'm glad I never got in, but I wonder if a good opportunity won't be coming.

But the debt is HUGE!
Which ticker?
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Dec 7, 2008
302 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
faken wrote: Which ticker?

Absolute Software Corp - ABST, a software company. At 52-week all-time-low.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1351 posts
729 upvotes
WATERLOO
Got rid of my NOK and EXPR bags to put into ZOM lol. BB is the last remaining bag hold from the GME Meme era.. Can't part ways with this one just yet
Apr 23, 2017
826 posts
453 upvotes
GLXY at it again..haha! Dream stock for any trader..I'm long and have been swing trading it on the side

Quite a drop on MARA with ~2x volume!!
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10624 posts
8625 upvotes
Winnipeg
CIDM... Let's see what happens ... Neutral Face
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2916 posts
396 upvotes
Mississauga
Cidm :( just don’t understand the massive drop here with the earnings .

Looks like another quarter to hold still
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7611 posts
5583 upvotes
Haris wrote: Cidm :( just don’t understand the massive drop here with the earnings .

Looking like a buy soon.
Mar 10, 2009
285 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto
Haris wrote: Cidm :( just don’t understand the massive drop here with the earnings .

You and me both.. Earnings call seemed pretty damn good but clearly I'm missing something since the drop says otherwise.
Mar 20, 2016
58 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary, AB
just liquidated some QQQ and added to CIDM at $1.98. hope it was overreaction and stock price will go up from here; but i could be wrong
Apr 26, 2010
356 posts
222 upvotes
Vancouver

But the debt is HUGE!
i just added in more for absolute. its for a long term hold for me. I've been using their software for a while now and works pretty well. With the way the tech sector is going, more and more people will be working remotely and the software helps with the IT side of things incase the device goes missing or needing to track the user.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)