Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2022 11:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
9479 posts
7338 upvotes
Winnipeg
well dam.. CIDM. People expect like 1000x earnings. I swear 80%+ people in penny stocks can't even read a balance sheet. Looks like i'm not selling haha.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 31, 2016
901 posts
625 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
tietherope wrote: Bitcoin down 10%. What happened?
Everyone thinking it’s going to $100k this fall sharing online etc

Whales in the corner waiting for retail to leverage themselves….

Flush, rinse, repeat.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 23, 2011
1879 posts
939 upvotes
Etobicoke
Sorry to ask here but this is where the professionals are.

So I can't seem to get a good answer in any of the threads.
If I want to invest in some penny stocks (which I have been in TDDI for a while now), if I want to save on the fees, is wealthsimple or National bank a better option right now?
Also, which is better if I plan to trade both US and CAN stocks?
-----------------------------------------------------

"It's better to be dead and cool...than alive and uncool!"
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10909 posts
2388 upvotes
faken wrote: well dam.. CIDM. People expect like 1000x earnings. I swear 80%+ people in penny stocks can't even read a balance sheet. Looks like i'm not selling haha.
Gonna buy more
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2020
1030 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto
faken wrote: well dam.. CIDM. People expect like 1000x earnings. I swear 80%+ people in penny stocks can't even read a balance sheet. Looks like i'm not selling haha.
whats your average cost?
never close a door that someone still holds the key to
Sr. Member
Apr 8, 2001
931 posts
768 upvotes
GLXY price hit @ $36.80 and sold out at $39.17...fastest swing I have ever had for GLXY. Definitely my favourite swing trade this year (or rather my most successful)

HIVE.V, got back in at $5.02.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
4365 posts
2517 upvotes
Ontario
JetLi wrote: GLXY price hit @ $36.80 and sold out at $39.17...fastest swing I have ever had for GLXY. Definitely my favourite swing trade this year (or rather my most successful)

HIVE.V, got back in at $5.02.
I just chased that with limit orders that kept missing
Sr. Member
Apr 8, 2001
931 posts
768 upvotes
They were completely guesses that I set up this morning pre market. just lucky today, didn't know it would hit, but when I saw the bounce, I got out. I'd say it was just luck for me today.
hebsie wrote: I just chased that with limit orders that kept missing
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Member
Aug 13, 2019
476 posts
279 upvotes
Cidm looking sweet here, but small cap/growth market seems to be sucking again :(
Member
Jan 27, 2017
224 posts
485 upvotes
$LAC Bought 400 more @ 38.15 CAD.
If this is due to DB Analyst rating - great!
If it’s inside info that CATL has countered - not so great!

Either way $38.15 will have been cheap in 6mo.

Maybe this $ would have been better placed into DCRC, or avg up on AN… but keep gravitating towards hoarding more LAC!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7057 posts
5023 upvotes
Wpgguy86 wrote: Cidm looking sweet here, but small cap/growth market seems to be sucking again :(
Definitely tempting. Down 37% in under a month.

Edit: Still dropping. Is there something else at play or people really thought earnings were going to be out of this world?
Last edited by tietherope on Nov 16th, 2021 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Jan 27, 2017
224 posts
485 upvotes
npistone wrote: $LAC Bought 400 more @ 38.15 CAD.
If this is due to DB Analyst rating - great!
If it’s inside info that CATL has countered - not so great!

Either way $38.15 will have been cheap in 6mo.

Maybe this $ would have been better placed into DCRC, or avg up on AN… but keep gravitating towards hoarding more LAC!

Here’s my thinking: The R/R on my bet is decent given if it is CATL coming back with a higher offer and LAC doesn’t anti more up - we get 20M, and this just increases the street value of our interest in AN.
Member
Aug 13, 2019
476 posts
279 upvotes
Yikes, I thought my 1.8 bid was ambitious. C'mon now up please Person With Folded Hands cidm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7057 posts
5023 upvotes
Wpgguy86 wrote: Yikes, I thought my 1.8 bid was ambitious. C'mon now up please Person With Folded Hands cidm
Bottom has to be around here, right? lol

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

watrdogg