Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2022 10:13 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
16351 posts
5718 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Is this a good time to buy into CIDM? I checked the earnings press release and it seemed fairly positive.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2003
2996 posts
172 upvotes
Oh CIDM! I have 10k CIDM @ 2.17ave in my TFSA, no room to average down. mostly everything else in there are crypto miners that are all heavy red today haha, so not sure i want to sell anything to average down. Long term hold for this position, ill just ride it out.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7619 posts
5594 upvotes
Who nailed the PSFE bottom and wants to tell me where it is for CIDM? Lol
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
16351 posts
5718 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Sunway wrote: Start a position at CIDM @ $1.69.
I bought half a position at $1.73. Wondering when to add more... Now $1.60 Astonished Face
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
12167 posts
3374 upvotes
fl4wless wrote: Oh CIDM! I have 10k CIDM @ 2.17ave in my TFSA, no room to average down. mostly everything else in there are crypto miners that are all heavy red today haha, so not sure i want to sell anything to average down. Long term hold for this position, ill just ride it out.
Time to load up some more. The rich guys are all trying to shake us out. Dont sell crypto buy more.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
16351 posts
5718 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
shoppingkart wrote: It's an RFD cult stock like ZOM, FORT and etc..
There's only one person pumping ZOM, FORT, and SNDL. I think CIDM has potential though based on the last earnings.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7619 posts
5594 upvotes
shoppingkart wrote: It's an RFD cult stock like ZOM, FORT and etc..
The disrespect to FORT being named next to ZOM. Did ZOM create bag holders for months and huge losses for some while doing the exact opposite of all their peers in the industry? Not yet!! lol
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1999 posts
811 upvotes
Ontario
tietherope wrote: The disrespect to FORT being named next to ZOM. Did ZOM create bag holders for months and huge losses for some while doing the exact opposite of all their peers in the industry? Not yet!! lol
My most sincere apology to FORT. Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sorry guys. Spent all morning trading SNDL. It was quite a rush. Also.. wtf happened to CIDM. I think someone asked my average. It's 1.31. I don't have enough money to make a good buy in for it.. but even then.. I need those funds for PSFE for next year to lower my average. Also whoever caught that dip in ZOM good job. I'm still holding onto this. I sold off all my SNDL when it hit $.85.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Jan 31, 2016
909 posts
630 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
GLXY is getting close to my first LO.

Anyone know why WNDR Wonderfi is popping when crypto is red?
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
I'm still holding a whopping 250 shares of SNDL.....I had it set to $1.05...I guess I will lower that.
faken wrote: Sorry guys. Spent all morning trading SNDL. It was quite a rush. Also.. wtf happened to CIDM. I think someone asked my average. It's 1.31. I don't have enough money to make a good buy in for it.. but even then.. I need those funds for PSFE for next year to lower my average. Also whoever caught that dip in ZOM good job. I'm still holding onto this. I sold off all my SNDL when it hit $.85.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
I managed to swing GLXY once today, I have another buy order set for $36.80 (That's where I got in this morning). Come on Crypto....don't let me down on another swing!
Ketchenany wrote: GLXY is getting close to my first LO.

Anyone know why WNDR Wonderfi is popping when crypto is red?
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)