• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2022 12:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
JetLi wrote: I'm still holding a whopping 250 shares of SNDL.....I had it set to $1.05...I guess I will lower that.
If it drops more than 3% tmr I'm going back in.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Jan 31, 2016
909 posts
630 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
JetLi wrote: I managed to swing GLXY once today, I have another buy order set for $36.80 (That's where I got in this morning). Come on Crypto....don't let me down on another swing!
Nice play

Wrong thread for me maybe to post this as I’m long term buying. Not trading.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
4715 posts
2909 upvotes
Ontario
JetLi wrote: I managed to swing GLXY once today, I have another buy order set for $36.80 (That's where I got in this morning). Come on Crypto....don't let me down on another swing!
Did you get it, bounced close there
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
4715 posts
2909 upvotes
Ontario
Ketchenany wrote: Nice play

We have a whole lot of accidental longs here, all are welcome!! lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7619 posts
5594 upvotes
Will see what tomorrow brings for CIDM and maybe jump in.
Jan 31, 2016
909 posts
630 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
A lot of love here for CIDM still!

The more you know moment:
CIDM has a partnership with the blockchain THETA. Just thought I’d share.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
Ooh...the drama...what happened? Hahaha....

So, it did hit a second time. I set it for $41.08 this time to sell. .

For long term, I'm sitting on 200 shares from an average of $9.80 or so. I started off at $12.xx, and averaged down multiple times to $8, but have been selling and swinging since. Most stocks, I try to swing *ahem* MVIS *cough, choke, cough*, I screw it up and bag hold for months, even when they give me an out, I find a way to screw it up weeks/months later. GLXY is the only one I have successfully swung on this year. I think I'm at like 20+ buys and sells now this year. Last time I checked I was at 18, so with 2 more today and at least 20 now. Every time I swing, it's for $2-5. I did get hit hard once in the $30s, I think I entered at like $33 and sold at like $25. So they don't all work out, and I miss some pretty epic runs, but oh well, profit is profit. Swings are much smaller holdings, 100-200 shares...there was a point, I was up to 1800 shares of GLXY from averaging down from $12.xx. It's my feel good story/stock of the year...many made me feel bad. haha.
Ketchenany wrote: Nice play

hebsie wrote: Did you get it, bounced close there
hebsie wrote: We have a whole lot of accidental longs here, all are welcome!! lol
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Jul 14, 2020
409 posts
354 upvotes
JetLi wrote: Ooh...the drama...what happened? Hahaha....

So, it did hit a second time. I set it for $41.08 this time to sell. .

For long term, I'm sitting on 200 shares from an average of $9.80 or so. I started off at $12.xx, and averaged down multiple times to $8, but have been selling and swinging since. Most stocks, I try to swing *ahem* MVIS *cough, choke, cough*, I screw it up and bag hold for months, even when they give me an out, I find a way to screw it up weeks/months later. GLXY is the only one I have successfully swung on this year. I think I'm at like 20+ buys and sells now this year. Last time I checked I was at 18, so with 2 more today and at least 20 now. Every time I swing, it's for $2-5. I did get hit hard once in the $30s, I think I entered at like $33 and sold at like $25. So they don't all work out, and I miss some pretty epic runs, but oh well, profit is profit. Swings are much smaller holdings, 100-200 shares...there was a point, I was up to 1800 shares of GLXY from averaging down from $12.xx. It's my feel good story/stock of the year...many made me feel bad. haha.
Mine didn’t hit $36.8 even though it was at that price for a few minutes. Got in at $37.00

Hoping GLXY will have a green day tomorrow $$$
Aug 13, 2019
543 posts
347 upvotes
Tried to catch the cidm knife, I had a small position before today but I 4xed it, not feeling great about it or the market though. Spy up all my stuff bleeding gives me déjà vu. Added a bit to LAC. Was tempted to add to glxy but wimped out
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wow.. we are under 10k away from 1 million views on this thread
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm going to swing Prog tomorrow.
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
I am not holding LEV, but Pow.TO for now. Collect dividends will I wait for LEV to take off and bring up POW.T. I think @CDNGreenTrader called it out in the summer. It sounded good to me!
Sprite_TM wrote: joining the LEV train
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Jul 14, 2020
409 posts
354 upvotes
faken wrote: I'm going to swing Prog tomorrow.
What’s your entry PT?

Tried swinging it after earnings and price dropped more than I expected. Got impatient and sold for a small loss. Only if I held it lol
Penalty Box
Jul 15, 2018
1029 posts
1533 upvotes
George w bushs futon
Cinedigm.....Crying Face...been listening to that simple plan song all day... "How could this happen to me?"
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
DC2020 wrote: What’s your entry PT?

Tried swinging it after earnings and price dropped more than I expected. Got impatient and sold for a small loss. Only if I held it lol

Not sure.. I think PM is going to be close to 5.85 tbh lol.. i usually wait 1-2 mins after opening bell to go in.
Nubby666 wrote: Cinedigm.....Crying Face...been listening to that simple plan song all day... "How could this happen to me?"
Overreaction. Their ER looked fine to me.
Penalty Box
Jul 15, 2018
1029 posts
1533 upvotes
George w bushs futon
faken wrote: Not sure.. I think PM is going to be close to 5.85 tbh lol.. i usually wait 1-2 mins after opening bell to go in.

Overreaction. Their ER looked fine to me.
Do you think it's stupid to load up tomorrow at these prices?
Sep 29, 2012
761 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
Any one seeing the price action of BYFM?

Hot falling knife with high volume dump
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
Nubby666 wrote: Do you think it's stupid to load up tomorrow at these prices?
Have you looked at their financials? Take a look and tell me. I just don't have any cash and I'm using it for psfe cause I'm 63% down on it for next year and I need it out lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)