WTF...Did VLNS.TO go to $15 yesterday?

edit: oh there was a split
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10638 posts
8642 upvotes
Winnipeg
Congratulations you LACers. I sold my SU a few days ago at 32.47. I needed to free up some cash. I might be loading up on more CHR soon.

But wow what a comeback for Lac.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Jan 31, 2016
909 posts
630 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
WNDR just had a big seller, added a little more. Probably moved their money to GLXY. :)
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Aug 13, 2019
543 posts
347 upvotes
Why do I buy anything other than lithium and crypto?
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1352 posts
732 upvotes
WATERLOO
Don't know why i sold LAC at $17 for a measily $200 profit... UGH
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
I doubled my OPTT position at $1.80 yesterday. My average is now $2.12. Will let it go on the next run.

OEG is slowly rising, I have a fairly large position, but I already took all my profits out last year, just sucks, I didn't sell it all. Hoping this infrastructure bill keeps pushing them up.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
Don't stress, profit is profit and you might have taken those funds and made money elsewhere.
ballashotcaller wrote: Don't know why i sold LAC at $17 for a measily $200 profit... UGH
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1352 posts
732 upvotes
WATERLOO
JetLi wrote: Don't stress, profit is profit and you might have taken those funds and made money elsewhere.
I think i dumped it into CHR... so nope

Waiting for year end bonus so I can avg down a crap load of stuff. then we can rinse and repeat in 2022
Last edited by ballashotcaller on Nov 19th, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 2, 2013
841 posts
260 upvotes
Mississauga
Held CHR for months with average of 4.3 and sold on last run up and got out with a small profit.

caved and bought again today with a small position at 3.87.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2102 posts
1421 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Wpgguy86 wrote: Why do I buy anything other than lithium and crypto?
Why do I only buy lithium and crypto?
Jan 27, 2017
230 posts
538 upvotes
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC

See you at $100, then $150. Not selling a damn share.(Don’t follow me and maybe take some profits. I effed up with Tesla in 2014 and told myself I won’t let that happen with LAC).
Keep in mind with the ML acquisition, it’s in LACs best interest to keep the share price high until after the deal closes in Jan, to reduce the dilution amount (was ~10%, wouldn’t be surprised to see that down to 6-7%).

I wish I would’ve dumped my CHR position into this bad boy while I was load for aggressively last year, but oh well.

Those holding CHR, worry not, it will come back and the trend reversal should commence in the first half of 2022 you just have to do some digging to understand that their ‘rent relief’ for the majority of their RAL clients was anywhere between 3-12 months. Although they never disclosed details surrounding each amended contract/relief, taking the longest amount (12mo) would be expiring by March 22. Their collection rates have already increased to 77% as of Q3, plus the remarketed off lease aircraft they’ve signed new contracts with will begin producing revenues by then as well.

I continue to hold 34,000 shares of Chorus, and will trim according dependant on how much we can recover next year, and may hold if a dividend returns.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
4715 posts
2909 upvotes
Ontario
Lithium folks

Is VLI a pump/dump penny stock, or is there any real potential there??

Asking for a friend .. for real, he's heavy at $.30
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1500 posts
320 upvotes
Toronto
Sold LAC covered calls at $44 yesterday thinking I made a good move, and now my remaining swing shares are going to get assigned :facepalm:
Sep 20, 2010
386 posts
349 upvotes
Hamilton
blahraptors wrote: Sold LAC covered calls at $44 yesterday thinking I made a good move, and now my remaining swing shares are going to get assigned :facepalm:
I got you beat, I sold $33 calls last month for todays expiry. Missed out on about $22k in gains.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 3 guests)

5gluder