Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2022 4:47 pm
Sr. Member
Mar 16, 2007
795 posts
85 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Any one holding THCB? I can not find any update from Microvast? Does it seems that the deal is not go thru.

(Sorry I think i posted this in wrong thread. Now i have posted this in SPAC thread)
Last edited by xcel on Jan 26th, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
4384 posts
480 upvotes
xcel wrote: Any one holding THCB? I can not find any update from Microvast? Does it seems that the deal is not go thru.
i'm bag holding so far.... sucks i bought so high.
the SPAC thread might have more news than this one ;)
Questrade | Crypto.com | BlockFi | Public Mobile
Penalty Box
Oct 7, 2010
12457 posts
3558 upvotes
DC2020 wrote: Enjoy the run up..completely loving it!! It might be due to Biden’s environmental speech that is expected tomorrow I believe.
Bus.v also finally gaining momentum
When do you think the bus will top out at?
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
10824 posts
8868 upvotes
Winnipeg
Look at EV plays today and look at Oil plays today.. yeah Biden's gonna kill oil.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2920 posts
397 upvotes
Mississauga
i missed my entry this afternoon at bus, not sure if still worth it at this price
Member
Jan 27, 2017
230 posts
538 upvotes
Sold full Position of WWR 1360 shares
Bought @ 5.18
Sold @8.25.

I wanted 10 or 15 but hey, would be mad if I lost today’s gain. Up 5k from this and will re-enter if it hits 6s again.

Mid February they provide an update, and PR can send this thing flying...
Penalty Box
Oct 7, 2010
12457 posts
3558 upvotes
Haris wrote: i missed my entry this afternoon at bus, not sure if still worth it at this price
Might keep going up. Looks from chart it has some momentum.

I missed the bus on the other stocks before.
Member
Dec 21, 2010
482 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
npistone wrote: Sold full Position of WWR 1360 shares
Bought @ 5.18
Sold @8.25.

I wanted 10 or 15 but hey, would be mad if I lost today’s gain. Up 5k from this and will re-enter if it hits 6s again.

Mid February they provide an update, and PR can send this thing flying...
I was waiting to re-enter at a low 6, but it didn't come. Profit is Profit
Member
Nov 30, 2006
296 posts
141 upvotes
Bought into BUS.V today at a half position @ 3.20, was hoping for it to bleed some more red over the next few days and then fill the remainder sub $3.

Gone from -12% to +3.4% near close and rising. Oh well. Still hoping for $7 by Spring.
Last edited by batMan07 on Jan 26th, 2021 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5816 posts
4228 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
showmethemoney2009 wrote: I've put in an order on AMC for $4.42 a few minutes ago, let's see what happens.
Shot up to 4.76 now. Good purchase, I missed out due to a meeting. Don’t know if I want to enter now at this price so I may wait.

Happy that BUS had a late rally. Now in the green.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6739 posts
2422 upvotes
What are we expecting with BUS? Got in at $3.30.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5816 posts
4228 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
baz5 wrote: What are we expecting with BUS? Got in at $3.30.
I’m pretty iffy on BUS tbh. I may cash out at the previous ATH at $4.5 or if it goes to $7 I’m probably gone.
Member
Jul 14, 2020
417 posts
360 upvotes
spike1128 wrote: When do you think the bus will top out at?
If it can pass $4.2, I believe it would run up higher. Based on Actuary’s initial thought, the stock could go around $6-7 easy once we know about Biden’s EV plans regarding bus transportation and the listing of BUS on the US exchange.
Penalty Box
Oct 7, 2010
12457 posts
3558 upvotes
bomber17 wrote: I’m pretty iffy on BUS tbh. I may cash out at the previous ATH at $4.5 or if it goes to $7 I’m probably gone.
Ya. Gonna hold for now.
Member
Nov 30, 2006
296 posts
141 upvotes
DC2020 wrote: If it can pass $4.2, I believe it would run up higher. Based on Actuary’s initial thought, the stock could go around $6-7 easy once we know about Biden’s EV plans regarding bus transportation and the listing of BUS on the US exchange.
Biden speaks tomorrow, the 27th about Climate policy.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
10824 posts
8868 upvotes
Winnipeg
batMan07 wrote: Biden speaks tomorrow, the 27th about Climate policy.
Buying back into li-x
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6739 posts
2422 upvotes
BUS on a nice run.
Hope I don't regret my ssft buy.
Frustrating buying these when I could have made a 50% gain if I threw my money in GME this morning instead!
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2001
1010 posts
868 upvotes
I also exited, I didn't have a big position to begin with. I took the profits and ran. Will revisit if it dips.
neltron3030 wrote: I am trying my hardest to hang on to this thing
npistone wrote: Sold full Position of WWR 1360 shares
Bought @ 5.18
Sold @8.25.

I wanted 10 or 15 but hey, would be mad if I lost today’s gain. Up 5k from this and will re-enter if it hits 6s again.

Mid February they provide an update, and PR can send this thing flying...
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)