Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2022 10:11 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7905 posts
1680 upvotes
Toronto
Red week but understandable since the run up has been tremendous to start the year. Hopefully we see a bit more green next week! Rest up and have a good weekend everyone.
Sep 18, 2019
877 posts
760 upvotes
bomber17 wrote: Do you know if they do anything different from the other Lithium companies or just following the overall market?
For Lithium, my number #1 is LAC, then I also like NLC because they have some sort of agreement with Chinese government.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9470 posts
1603 upvotes
Agreed, I'm still up a ton so far this yr... past 3-4 days has been quite red though.
trixR4kids wrote: Red week but understandable since the run up has been tremendous to start the year. Hopefully we see a bit more green next week! Rest up and have a good weekend everyone.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
8072 posts
4216 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Sold SNDL
Bought BUS

Not getting enamored to any one penny stock... buy, get good profit, find another stock
2022: BOC raised 3 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017 to 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1423 posts
1381 upvotes
Markham
https://robinhood.com/us/en/support/art ... olatility/

WTH! This is BS! They added a TON of names to the restricted list now, not just GME, NOK, BB, BBBY, AMC etc...
Popular penny stocks like:
ZOM
NAKD
SNDL
JAGX

Established companies like:
AMD
GM
SBUX
MRNA
NVAX
RKT

SPACs like:
IPOE
IPOF
CCIV
STPK

Post-SPAC mergers or new IPOs like:
XM
WKHS
OPEN
CLOV

Even day-trading may be heavily affected with the volume of buyers limited and who knows which names they'd add next.

https://www.benzinga.com/news/21/01/194 ... bucks-seve
Names of the stocks here, not just tickers
Images
  • 6014710e6dfbe10018e00db0.jpg

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Sep 18, 2019
877 posts
760 upvotes
bk wrote: https://robinhood.com/us/en/support/art ... olatility/

WTH! This is BS! They added a TON of names to the restricted list now, not just GME, NOK, BB, BBBY, AMC etc...
ZOM
NAKD
SNDL
JAGX

AMD
GM
SBUX
MRNA
NVAX
RKT

SPACs like:
IPOE
IPOF
CCIV
STPK

XM
WKHS
OPEN
CLOV

Even day-trading may be heavily affected with the volume of buyers limited and who knows which names they'd add next.
Even I don't like what happen right now but the restriction is way too low and unfair. If I multiple the restricted share with the current price, something like JAGX, BB and BBBY are all under $100.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10827 posts
8879 upvotes
Winnipeg
I like how I've been in every single one of those penny stocks LMAO.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
3095 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto
queentasha wrote: I've been in the red on Buzz since I bought it. Regret buying that one. My own fault though, bought in too high.
i started half a position at an avg of .11 so far it hasn't done anything but buzzzzzzin
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1423 posts
1381 upvotes
Markham
faken wrote: I like how I've been in every single one of those penny stocks LMAO.
I almost opened positions in ZOM + JAGX. I was wondering why they were looking like they were at decent prices... now I know why... next "bargain" I see, I'll be sure to check the RobinHood Restricted List first...

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10827 posts
8879 upvotes
Winnipeg
bk wrote: I almost opened positions in ZOM + JAGX. I was wondering why they were looking like they were at decent prices... now I know why... next "bargain" I see, I'll be sure to check the RobinHood Restricted List first...
I really hope CIDM isn't on there..
Jan 24, 2011
179 posts
80 upvotes
willyxjai wrote:
i started half a position at an avg of .11 so far it hasn't done anything but buzzzzzzin
I was in at .11 too. Seemed like a good investment at the time. BUZZ owns quite a few shares of TRIP.

But I think BUZZ is the perfect example of what shorts do and love. Weary Face

LET’S revolt HOLD! Use your diamond hands!! Gem StonePerson Raising Both Hands In Celebration Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
8072 posts
4216 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
bk wrote: https://robinhood.com/us/en/support/art ... olatility/

ZOM
NAKD
SNDL
JAGX

AMD
GM
SBUX
MRNA
NVAX
RKT

SPACs like:
IPOE
IPOF
CCIV
STPK

XM
WKHS
OPEN
CLOV

https://www.benzinga.com/news/21/01/194 ... bucks-seve
Names of the stocks here, not just tickers
Guess the mkt makers wanted control back, unfair or not.
2022: BOC raised 3 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017 to 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.
Mar 12, 2006
854 posts
200 upvotes
Pyrogenesis Canada (PYR.TO) $4.24/share ~ 650 million MC, no debt

Trades on the TSX and soon (within Q1 on the Nasdaq)

Expectations: at least a double within the year, very least. Potential is quite something.

Reason:

1. High insider ownership > 50%, even from the meteoric rise from earlier last year at around .30 cents to a high of $6 a share. He's barely sold.
2. CEO demonstrates leadership and character.
3. Now for the good stuff,
  • 3D Additive Manufacturing for the 3D market that will finally explode this year. PYRO has developed the gold standard of the current plasma atomization process that is owned and used by AP&C, currently a General Electric Subsidiary. That has 1/3rd of the Titanium powder market. Pyrogenesis developed this process initially for the Military in the early 2000s, there was no market for it, so they sold the IP. 2018, They come back and develop a better process that doubles the production capabilities, 25kg/hr, round the clock. Look at what titanium Ti6l4a sells for and what it's used for, Aerospace/Medical/dental.
    Oh yeah, Cathie Ark 3d Prnt fund recently amassed just over 100,000 shares in the fund. When they start producing powders, they'll be cash flow positive pretty damn soon.

Cathie ARK 3d PRNT line 41...

CEO Pascal has led to believe upon listing on Nasdaq, he'll list with a bang. I fully believe this is when he'll release details of various contracts that are in place or their production facility. And eventually I believe they will split this company on it's own. Off the bat, I believe it will be and has the potential to be highly profitable with very good margins.
  • Plasma Torches to replace Diesel Burners in Iron Industry: A large iron producer, suspected Vale, has purchased one torch for 1.8 million to test. I don't expect it to be manufactured/tested for another 6 months, so near Q4, but this also has the potential to be massive. This company has 50 burners, and 10 plants, and the cost savings and GHG reductions are attractive in this green era. Then you start looking at Cement, glass, etc industry.

Pyrogenesis signs 1.8 million torch contract
  • J/V with HPQ Silicon: Potential to be one of the major players in the Nano Silicon market for Solar/battery industry. Many NDA's already, This has been a 5 year research and develop study, and have a pilot plant operational since December that have produced sub 100 nm nano silicon particles. There has been massive amounts of investments in Silicon. I don't see why they won't achieve a big investment in the near future. Their goal is to make nano silicon on the same price range as graphite being used. Which is incredible .

Sila Receives 590 million Investment to build Nano Silicon Plant, Valuing it at 3.3 Billion

I have more to say, but you can do your own research. Yes it's overvalued on a value investing perspective. Their revenues are low, and PE high. But some of the potential is built in but I don't think fully. You have probably around 75 million shares actually outstanding, a CEO that demonstrates character, plasma technology that has been validated on current USA Aircraft carriers, Inventor of Plasma atomization tech that G&E owns, and potential new plasma torches for Iron industry.

I think the additive spin off will likely include their ability to nano size most metals, and include nano silicon powders. I strongly believe their goal is the build up production accordingly to demand. I.E. Battery manufacturer wants 1000 tons of nano silicon, they will build 5 plasma plants at their facility that can be operated by regular joes (been stated), pour some quartz in, get nano silicon, and they will collect the revenues.

On a bigger scale, I believe they will be helping to speed up the adoption rate of 3D printers, and be almost a self-fulfilling prophecy with their 3d powders being the cheapest on market.

Note: I know 99.99% of Penny stocks are garbage, pump and dumps, etc etc. I truly believe this one is different and a real company in the making. Again, do your own D.D, verify it with mines and make your own decision.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2014
3963 posts
4717 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Personally, I would be hesitant to listen to advice from a guy with a username SucksAtStocks Face With Tears Of Joy But since he’s “been screaming their names (CTS and BRAG) from the rooftops” maybe they’re worth a look:

“Depending on your risk tolerance, you could look at these small cap stocks with great potential (including where I'd recommend going in). Some are are high-risk plays, while others are more undervalued. IMO all of these will pay off depending on your patience level. You're fortunate in that the market has sold off drastically this week because of the GME train, it's a great time to invest and see decent returns in the near future.

BRAG.TO (below $2.20 / medium-term hold)

BUS.V (below $3.15 / long-term hold)

GDNP (below $1 / long-term hold)

CTS.V (below $6 / long-term hold)

HPQ.V (below $0.90 / long-term hold)

MN.V (below $0.50 / long-term hold)

GLXY.TO (below $8.50 / long-term hold)

I love HPQ and MN, but admittedly these are speculative plays. They could easily be ten-baggers, but are also heavily dependant on news. I'm very bullish because I love their respective impacts on EV.

CTS and BRAG are the two most undervalued small Canadian companies IMO. I've been screaming their names from the rooftops because I don't think people understand the deal they're getting when they invest now.“
Nov 16, 2013
829 posts
272 upvotes
GTA
For a minute, I thought it is all your recommendations then clicked the hyperlinkGrinning FaceGrinning FaceGrinning Face
freilona wrote: Personally, I would be hesitant to listen to advice from a guy with a username SucksAtStocks Face With Tears Of Joy But since he’s “been screaming their names (CTS and BRAG) from the rooftops” maybe they’re worth a look:

“Depending on your risk tolerance, you could look at these small cap stocks with great potential (including where I'd recommend going in). Some are are high-risk plays, while others are more undervalued. IMO all of these will pay off depending on your patience level. You're fortunate in that the market has sold off drastically this week because of the GME train, it's a great time to invest and see decent returns in the near future.

I love HPQ and MN, but admittedly these are speculative plays. They could easily be ten-baggers, but are also heavily dependant on news. I'm very bullish because I love their respective impacts on EV.

CTS and BRAG are the two most undervalued small Canadian companies IMO. I've been screaming their names from the rooftops because I don't think people understand the deal they're getting when they invest now.“
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2014
3963 posts
4717 upvotes
Toronto, ON
vivmk20 wrote: For a minute, I thought it is all your recommendations then clicked the hyperlinkGrinning FaceGrinning FaceGrinning Face
Yeah I only considered GDNP from that list when it dipped to @$0.80 but chickened out 🤪 BRAG on the other hand saw so many times already that finally looked at the chart today.. :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6739 posts
2423 upvotes
freilona wrote: Personally, I would be hesitant to listen to advice from a guy with a username SucksAtStocks Face With Tears Of Joy But since he’s “been screaming their names (CTS and BRAG) from the rooftops” maybe they’re worth a look:

I was looking at CTS yesterday as well but don't know much about them. Anyone have any info? Seems have gone up 6x since spring.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9470 posts
1603 upvotes
Cool, nice list. Time for me to look into a few of these and throw a few darts :)

...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10827 posts
8879 upvotes
Winnipeg
freilona wrote: Yeah I only considered GDNP from that list when it dipped to @$0.80 but chickened out 🤪 BRAG on the other hand saw so many times already that finally looked at the chart today.. :)
i had to double take.. are you actually in this thread Face With Tears Of Joy. thanks for the contribution.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2014
3963 posts
4717 upvotes
Toronto, ON
faken wrote: i had to double take.. are you actually in this thread Face With Tears Of Joy. thanks for the contribution.
Yeah well it seemed quiet here and I searched for BRAG that got me curious and saw it only mentioned once before.. :)

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

devmaster8, Melafefon