• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2022 10:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10981 posts
9183 upvotes
Winnipeg
nowhere2010 wrote: is anyone adding to MULN?
I just did :) Smiling Face With Open Mouth
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Jul 7, 2020
746 posts
372 upvotes
faken wrote: I just did :) Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I was going through some posts about this sudden drop, how they are struggling , etc. but somehow decided to try my luck here and bought more today ;)
let us see if we can make some profit here ;)
Are you confident ?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10981 posts
9183 upvotes
Winnipeg
nowhere2010 wrote: I was going through some posts about this sudden drop, how they are struggling , etc. but somehow decided to try my luck here and bought more today ;)
let us see if we can make some profit here ;)
Are you confident ?
I'm still waiting for their F500 news. Not confident. I just sell on pops. Face With Tears Of Joy.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10981 posts
9183 upvotes
Winnipeg
nowhere2010 wrote: MULN. Oh no...wake up...
This is next level DD.. hahahaha.

[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10981 posts
9183 upvotes
Winnipeg
aww.. that guy took down the call haha. Someone called Muln's head office about the PR.
Jul 7, 2020
746 posts
372 upvotes
faken wrote: aww.. that guy took down the call haha. Someone called Muln's head office about the PR.
not sure which F-500 associating with Mullen. Let us see where we go today ;)
Jul 7, 2020
746 posts
372 upvotes
faken wrote: aww.. that guy took down the call haha. Someone called Muln's head office about the PR.
do you know if the PR happened today? i hear nothing ;)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6145 posts
4023 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LoL wow, WEED/CGC.

What a hot turd. From $75 to $3.5.

Almost make me not feel so bad watching VMC implode.
Sep 26, 2012
284 posts
174 upvotes
Edmonton
Got 4000 of HIVE.WT at 25 cents - tmx money has a 12 month target price of $32 on HIVE. If exercise price is $6, the warrants should be worth $26 if the target is reached?
Unsure why were the warrants were only $1.15 on March 28th 2022 when HIVE was trading at $14.50? Is it because of the capital required to exercise them? Or could be the bid/ask spread? Nobody willing to sell, but that was the highest bid. I must be missing something?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
4813 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
DrPoopee79 wrote: Got 4000 of HIVE.WT at 25 cents - tmx money has a 12 month target price of $32 on HIVE. If exercise price is $6, the warrants should be worth $26 if the target is reached?
Unsure why were the warrants were only $1.15 on March 28th 2022 when HIVE was trading at $14.50? Is it because of the capital required to exercise them? Or could be the bid/ask spread? Nobody willing to sell, but that was the highest bid. I must be missing something?
When you see the share price on March 28th on TMX, they're adjusting it for the 5-1 consolidation that happened on May 24th. So back on March 28/22 HIVE was actually trading at $2.90/share, warrants were 1.15 with the $6.00 strike price

HIVE BLOCKCHAIN ANNOUNCES SUPPLEMENTAL LISTING OF WARRANTS
https://www.hiveblockchain.com/news/hiv ... -warrants/

Then came May and the share consolidation. On May 25th they were trading ~$1.00/share, then post consolidation they became $5.00/share

HIVE BLOCKCHAIN ANNOUNCES 5 TO 1 SHARE CONSOLIDATION EFFECTIVE AT MARKET OPEN MAY 24, 2022
https://www.hiveblockchain.com/news/hiv ... y-24-2022/

Go to that link and read the subsection on the warrants though. Warrants and warrant prices weren't consolidated

Warrants
There are currently 9,585,250 Common Share purchase warrants originally issued by the Company on November 30, 2021 (the “HIVE Warrants”) listed for trading on the TSXV (TSXV: HIVE.WT). As a result of the Consolidation, the number of listed HIVE Warrants outstanding shall not be altered; however, the exercise terms shall be adjusted in accordance with the terms of the warrant indenture dated November 30, 2021, such that on a post-Consolidation basis, five (5) HIVE Warrants shall be exercisable for one (1) post-Consolidation Common Share, upon the payment of an adjusted price of CAD$30.00. Consequently, holders of HIVE Warrants will be entitled to receive one (1) post-Share Consolidation Common Share upon exercising five (5) HIVE Warrants and paying an aggregate of CAD$30.00.

Now do the math. You now need to exercise warrants at 5-1, so your 4000 really become 800 and the aggregate is now $30.

For you, 5 x $.25 (cost) + $30 = $31.25 = one (1) post-Share Consolidation Common Share

Current share price = $3.87

So was it nobody willing to sell, or nobody wanting to buy .. hebs Smiling Face With Sunglasses
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10981 posts
9183 upvotes
Winnipeg
there's no key indicator to buy large quantity of stuff.. I'd be cautious if I were you guys. If you're playing penny's, look for companies with CASH and little debt. The ones that are leverage are going to get eaten up and bought out by private companies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10981 posts
9183 upvotes
Winnipeg
dam.. my shorting oil theory was right..
Jul 7, 2020
746 posts
372 upvotes
Did you hear any news about this? Not sure if they postponed the announcement. Any hopes about this stock?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
4813 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
Little day trading action on the the US MSOs over in the wild, wild west, aka the CSE

TRUL, GTII, CL and VRNO are all nearing +10% relief bounces

Little SAFE banking rumour talk on some of these severely depressed names

U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden Says He Hopes for Cannabis Banking Reform Bill Before August Congressional Recess
https://www.wweek.com/news/2022/07/04/u ... al-recess/

ps .. not touching that shit with a 10' pole, they could easily be 15% down tomorrow when the wind changes direction
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10981 posts
9183 upvotes
Winnipeg
nowhere2010 wrote: Did you hear any news about this? Not sure if they postponed the announcement. Any hopes about this stock?
No news yet.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10981 posts
9183 upvotes
Winnipeg
ZOOOOOOOOOM

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)