Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2022 4:47 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21164 posts
31996 upvotes
ONTARIO
tietherope wrote: CSTR under $0.30 getting tempting.
I got a limit buy order in at 0.29 hoping it fills today.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10824 posts
8868 upvotes
Winnipeg
CIDM green Thinking Face
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
I could be totally wrong and I will NOT be buying anything before Powell speaks but I get a bear trap kind of feeling today.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10824 posts
8868 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ecsta wrote: Haha. I read an article that the Fed is announcing their policy decision/statement at 2pm, but the speech is at 2:30.. Does the decision not impact the market as much as his speech?
Yes his words speaks volumes in the market. I'm gonna deploy probably 30% of my funds EOD.. right after my interview 🤣.. double stress day haha.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7801 posts
5899 upvotes
faken wrote: CIDM green Thinking Face
Not just green, but hung out at like +2% all morning then took a jump. I ducked out at $1.33 the other day to get back in later this week. Didn't see this happening.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6090 posts
3990 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CSTR.V

Why are a few insiders selling off so much?
Jan 27, 2017
230 posts
538 upvotes
Looking to start a new position in the electrification/energy space.

Watch list includes:
NNO,RMO, PDAC, QS, SLL, NLC, LAC

Any recommendations on 1 of the tickers above? Med/long term hold. Looking for 1 pick out of the above and only if it presents a good entry point.

Note - own 1900 lac, but don’t mind adding more should it present another buying opportunity today.

Thoughts?
Nov 28, 2019
183 posts
219 upvotes
Man DOC.V is acting like a real turd. Red on green days and redder on red days.
Sep 18, 2019
876 posts
760 upvotes
sleepingsublime wrote: Man DOC.V is acting like a real turd. Red on green days and redder on red days.
I load up more at $1.99 earlier.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2001
1010 posts
868 upvotes
All I can say is I got lucky. I had sold out at $5.01 and set to buy back 1/2 position at $4.62, which is what I re-entered at. Stupid Wealthsimple always eating a little extra.
tietherope wrote: Do we think CHR goes lower or just sits at the $4.60 offer price?
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
3889 posts
3981 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
sleepingsublime wrote: Man DOC.V is acting like a real turd. Red on green days and redder on red days.
Sunway wrote: I load up more at $1.99 earlier.
I'm obviously not an expert but I sold it at a loss to hold cash and buy other things.. Got annoyed they are doing acquisitions without showing that they're actually integrating those companies into their core product (or even how they plan to do that). They aren't doing earnings until ~May and TSX uplisting is rumoured for Q2 2021, so I dont think the stock will move much in the short term. If it dips on the fed news I may buy back in, otherwise there's other stocks I want to put my money in that I'm much more confident will grow short-mid term.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1402 posts
3040 upvotes
Toronto
Sold GMA when it 0.40 to free up some cash. Might enter it again later down the road. Trying to move a few more stocks just in case and also looking at CHR for later today.
Last edited by OVOSound on Mar 17th, 2021 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 31, 2016
909 posts
630 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
Ketchenany wrote: Added a bit more to YES.V (Char Technologies) at the close . Sold off some of my DYA to get it.

If you do not know about YES and are interested in #cleantech like myself, check them out. https://www.chartechnologies.com/

One thing that stuck out to me was they have what they call a "Second Generation" RNG technology in addition to biocarbon outputs. Calling Xebec and Greenlane first generation, this got my attention after following those two companies since last year.
Not meant as a pump, just a heads up for those who may care. Haven't seen alot of chatter about them so maybe they are still under the radar. Good Luck.
elfen2 wrote: I should have bought some when I first saw this.
Curious to see where they go with the RNG as well going forward. This order of Biocoal firms up the Cleanfyre side of the biz.

Have a look elfen2 as the link above. You will see in one presentation they can use human "waste". There is enough of that S&#T around. :)
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
npistone wrote: Looking to start a new position in the electrification/energy space.

Watch list includes:
NNO,RMO, PDAC, QS, SLL, NLC, LAC

Any recommendations on 1 of the tickers above? Med/long term hold. Looking for 1 pick out of the above and only if it presents a good entry point.

Note - own 1900 lac, but don’t mind adding more should it present another buying opportunity today.

Thoughts?
SLL and I'll also add ETMC have the potential to change the entire electrification space with their direct extraction technology.

High risk high reward for years ahead. FYI, I own both in my retirement account.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
3889 posts
3981 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Also DOC people might in interested to know Amazon Care announced they're expanding to outside employers around mid summer across the USA: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory ... e-76508967
Be interesting to see what other big tech companies try to enter the medical space. I could see Apple entering given their privacy/health focused brand.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)