Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2022 3:35 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
10594 posts
4559 upvotes
Mississauga
CDNGreenTrader wrote: Many Canadian small caps absolutely destroyed this week. The crypto sector destroyed after new BTC highs - hard to understand any of this action.
Could be the MM's. OTC is getting destroyed by MM's on suspicious short selling. Same as the whole GME short selling debacle.

The whole industry is a mess because of this so-called illegal short selling. Everything is shorted with non-existent shares. Far less scrutiny in these smaller exchanges.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
The GOAT has spoken. I'd be very careful trading any small cap right now.
Screenshot 2021-04-16 121245.jpg
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
spike1128 wrote: Everyone went for the snoop dog coin. That's why. BTC will be back.
doge to the mooooon! lol

BTC hasn't gone anywhere - which is what makes this crypto miner action more perplexing.

Even with raises and private placements many crypto miners have a lower market cap today with BTC at 62k than they did when BTC was in the 40s.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2003
2173 posts
502 upvotes
Toronto
CDNGreenTrader wrote: The GOAT has spoken. I'd be very careful trading any small cap right now.

So it seems like all the smart money sold the cheap paper and the retails investors (like myself) are playing musical chairs?
Apr 23, 2017
826 posts
453 upvotes
what are your thoughts on BITF? getting slaughtered everyday, even on days where other crypto stocks are doing well (inc. FORTFace With Tears Of Joy)
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
solo. wrote: So it seems like all the smart money sold the cheap paper and the retails investors (like myself) are playing musical chairs?
well....yes, actually that's pretty much it. lol.

We always get screwed and as much as I enjoyed what wsb did to Melvin we can thank GME for this. Any time retail investors get an edge payback is delivered 5x with manipulation to ensure that millions of "investors" and "traders" never buy a stock again.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10633 posts
8634 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm actually hoping for LAC to go lower.. so I can load up more at $11-12 🤣. The real stocks I'm actually looking at consistently is cidm and sndl right now. Everything else I own doesn't really matter. Lol
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
12136 posts
3350 upvotes
faken wrote: I'm actually hoping for LAC to go lower.. so I can load up more at $11-12 🤣. The real stocks I'm actually looking at consistently is cidm and sndl right now. Everything else I own doesn't really matter. Lol
Only swing the real deals. All other stuff is just noise in the background. Getting used to these big red days. If anything, the lower they go the more profit later.
Jun 7, 2018
22 posts
7 upvotes
CDNGreenTrader wrote: The GOAT has spoken. I'd be very careful trading any small cap right now.

This pretty much explains the situation. I'm wondering if there is an indicator that shows where the smart money is playing in? As most trading teachers say, go behind the smart money and never trade against them.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
threebythree wrote: This pretty much explains the situation. I'm wondering if there is an indicator that shows where the smart money is playing in? As most trading teachers say, go behind the smart money and never trade against them.
Crypto.

My two trading "friends" dantes and gypsy both loaded doge last week.
Sep 15, 2018
439 posts
88 upvotes
Anyone know what’s happening with the low average volumes for a lot of stocks?
Aug 13, 2019
543 posts
347 upvotes
Algos are are taking the month off I think. It makes everything vulnerable, when they are around they prop stuff up quite a bit. Is my layman's understanding.
Aug 13, 2019
543 posts
347 upvotes
Basically if you true believe in the stock it's a good time. Good time to invest, bad time to trade Imo.
Jul 7, 2017
165 posts
107 upvotes
Thoughts around QS and mvis both touting their revolutionary but new secret sauce that they are developing in technology. Could it be a sophisticated pump and dump by the CEOs/executives Both companies also have extreme price swings as well.
Jun 2, 2008
162 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
loaded a bunch of FORT today at $62c at close.....near low of the last 2 months
yah messed up mkt with the miners and btc / eth at ATH even tho it dropped last 2 days
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
8173 posts
5044 upvotes
Vancouver
Took a small speculative position in JK.V (Justkitchen) @$1.11, a ghost kitchen company that just IPOd yesterday

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)