Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2022 10:19 am
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
I like last week of Bitcoin popping while at the dentist over today's blood bath. I'm getting a crown, one more visit next week guys, I hope next week is more like last week!. I prefer to get home with everything sold on sell limits when I set it 20-30% up than to find everything down. Crying Face

Today was an extra bad surprise with Rogers' nationwide outage for mobile, I couldn't check until I got home.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10660 posts
8655 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ecsta wrote: Still holding until $3 or going to sell if it pops to $2?
Original position $3. I'm holding it all 🤣. This small batch I'm selling sooner tho.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10660 posts
8655 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm excited to see the Premarket tomorrow. All the pot heads will unite tomorrow 🤣
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6036 posts
3943 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CDNGreenTrader wrote: New position (also in my retirement account) - HEXO.
I'm a HEXO holder at around $2 (Bought in around $0.50 pre 4/1 R/S).

It's the best possibility for a deal with Coke, but my God do I hate the CEO, SSL.

He is the sole reason the SP is a joke.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
3174 posts
1429 upvotes
exchanged my NWH-UN shares for HMMJ shares to join the weed trade :).. to hard to pick a winner, so going with an EFT to be on the safer side.
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
12206 posts
3407 upvotes
faken wrote: I'm excited to see the Premarket tomorrow. All the pot heads will unite tomorrow 🤣
I don't get how weed can be heating up again? Not like all the kids and adults gonna smoke it all together.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2004
1047 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
spike1128 wrote: I don't get how weed can be heating up again? Not like all the kids and adults gonna smoke it all together.
April 20 is when weed is celebrated. I can definitely see them pumped tomorrow
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1680 posts
1467 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Nice close on FORT for you guys.
You had me excited for a moment but then I only show it +0.05 and I'm still underwater on the POS. Had a chance to get out with a small gain last week and missed it.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
4429 posts
238 upvotes
faken wrote: Loading more on cidm at $1.24.. gonna sell this position on the pop. News pending.
haha, I'm loaded with shares as well.

Imagine netflix announced they bought CIDM during their earnings call tommorrow Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
12206 posts
3407 upvotes
Wildfire wrote: haha, I'm loaded with shares as well.

Imagine netflix announced they bought CIDM during their earnings call tommorrow Face With Tears Of Joy
Should had loaded up last week, doh.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10660 posts
8655 upvotes
Winnipeg
SNDL might break $1 lol.
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
12206 posts
3407 upvotes
Wildfire wrote: I have no basis for my opinion, just wishful lol
Have faith in Faken while he is smoking the weed.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3021 posts
1814 upvotes
GTA
JRGUINNESS wrote: Nice close on FORT for you guys.
Bought in full order at 0.55 , should have waited a bit but lets see what happens tomorrow
CDNGreenTrader wrote: Only bought the dip on one stock today - ETMC, in my retirement account.

New position (also in my retirement account) - HEXO.

Was so tempted to buy FORT but I'm already so heavy so I passed.

Whats your FORT avg.?
Nov 30, 2006
296 posts
141 upvotes
elfen2 wrote: [VPT.V] Alright, I'll give it a shot. I'm in at 0.59. Thanks!
New 52 week high today @ .67.
Lower close but all good, no change to the plan. Support as moved up which is great. Those warrants need to get exercised to help clean up the books and tidy up the financials.

Vol has been steadily increasing. Great segment on BNN for exposure and had a Cardiology conference last weekend. VentriPoint was a Bronze sponsor.... GE and Phillips were the two Gold sponsors. Dr. Adams knows what he is doing here.

I think you'll be happy if you've stayed in this far. Cant blame ya if you took the 13% today.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2497 posts
1817 upvotes
YYZ
we if we lose 54000 we may see 50000 very soon.
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7639 posts
5624 upvotes
Cramer talked about MVIS last night, said to avoid it. That was posted to WSB along with info about the current short situation and now people on there are buying in. Let's see what plays out.

Thread Information

There are currently 12 users viewing this thread. (12 members and 0 guests)

cmosve, DrunkMunky168, wewlad, ElviBel, AFJ416, JS8899, thisisnotmyacct, XXXmonet, simrannagra9, skbcan, Chris971, Sungate