Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 12:31 pm
Jan 31, 2016
812 posts
514 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
Bought a solid position in BITF today. Plan is a year outlook but will monitor.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Apr 23, 2017
795 posts
432 upvotes
Ketchenany wrote: Bought a solid position in BITF today. Plan is a year outlook but will monitor.
thoughts on BITF? I've been averaging down a bit, but still significantly down at the moment
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
3772 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto
yugsekwaf wrote: thoughts on BITF? I've been averaging down a bit, but still significantly down at the moment
i was thinking about it but i see a lot of insiders dumping this
Mar 10, 2021
85 posts
73 upvotes
Winnipeg
elfen2 wrote: Soooo.....average down or wait until next month?
I'm just chilling for the moment, but looking more closely at buying into stuff that I have a small position in or wanted into.
It ain't what you don't know what gets you into trouble.
Its what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Mark Twain.
Jan 31, 2016
812 posts
514 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
yugsekwaf wrote: thoughts on BITF? I've been averaging down a bit, but still significantly down at the moment
I’ve been watching it for quite a while and wanting to get into it. I feel the price is OK right now for me to start my position. I don’t feel like having my reasons critiqued too much here but I am Optimistic with bitcoin and they’re uplisting to the NASDAQ
Last edited by Ketchenany on Apr 20th, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1716 posts
524 upvotes
Ontario
ballashotcaller wrote: Long term hold. if you need money now then cut your losses
I got time and money ,just wonder why it's falling steady since the double top.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9434 posts
1578 upvotes
Well one bright spot today... GLXY. I got in yesterday for a full position... crazy run this afternoon.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Aug 13, 2019
364 posts
192 upvotes
Thank you GLXY, my only green stock. They launched the ethereum ETF today, maybe that's why.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9434 posts
1578 upvotes
Hive.v is holding up pretty well as well considering the other players... Mara and Riot getting obliterated today.
Wpgguy86 wrote: Thank you GLXY, my only green stock. They launched the ethereum ETF today, maybe that's why.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8704 posts
6302 upvotes
Winnipeg
tietherope wrote: @faken Was this you? Face With Tears Of Joy

🤣. There's a few people I know who would do this on Stocktwits lol.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land

Thread Information

There are currently 13 users viewing this thread. (10 members and 3 guests)

armaan, chickeni, liO999, migxp, wewlad, EhJay42, ElviBel, shoppingkart, helloo, Keoki2