Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Swing Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 5:34 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2008
8092 posts
349 upvotes
faken wrote: Lol.. man I've been spamming this thread all by myself for the last 3 months lol.. hopefully more than 3 people bought Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat.. don't say I didn't warn you all haha
lol....
i "may" still be holding back when...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
faken wrote: Lol.. man I've been spamming this thread all by myself for the last 3 months lol.. hopefully more than 3 people bought Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat.. don't say I didn't warn you all haha
It's been so busy with work, not much time to check back haha. Will still continue to follow your suggestions. :)
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
2621 posts
2113 upvotes
Toronto
Definitely more than 3.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2005
1197 posts
633 upvotes
ontario

Subscribed! Lol
Jan 25, 2016
244 posts
235 upvotes
Ottawa
After the excitement of BSRC on Wednesday, I've bought some OZSC in the hopes of an amusing Friday.
Oct 28, 2013
520 posts
452 upvotes
Not Toronto
I'm still following this thread, I'm an investing newbie though. Happy with my MVIS and TRIP stocks. But also have a few duds.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1055 posts
923 upvotes
Toronto
What’s with the sudden rise in MVIS? I should’ve held onto my shares :/
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
Piggy backing on the lidar news for mvis. Ford executive on mvis board.

Uavs. Hopefully some of you bought this too Hundred Points SymbolHundred Points Symbol
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
Added to my xxii position. Waiting for stimulus pop and FDA approval
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
faken wrote: Added to my xxii position. Waiting for stimulus pop and FDA approval
Same! But not sure if I’ll hold this for long like MVIS.
Deal Guru
Feb 4, 2015
10328 posts
6693 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Yes, bought, thank you!!
2022/3: BOC raised 10 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017,2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
Uavs to the moon.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2004
1053 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
faken wrote: Uavs to the moon.
I was looking at this, I'll have to take a small position on this too. Thanks for the reminder!
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
aerodynamic wrote: SNDL is back again
Yes!!! Yeah I haven't even really been looking at the tsx stocks in my portfolio.. everything in the US that I hold is up. Good day for some of these picks. I might trim some of this and take some profit. If UAVs takes off more I'm gonna buy more..
Nov 22, 2015
95 posts
48 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
faken wrote: Yes!!! Yeah I haven't even really been looking at the tsx stocks in my portfolio.. everything in the US that I hold is up. Good day for some of these picks. I might trim some of this and take some profit. If UAVs takes off more I'm gonna buy more..
Check out EV and Tech stocks on TSX. The rest are garbage lol
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
aerodynamic wrote: Check out EV and Tech stocks on TSX. The rest are garbage lol
Keep an eye on IZEA. There's more room for it to run. Don't fomo tho. If you wanna flip it do it today.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
Is anyone in GEVO??

Uavs is too far for me to add in today. I had a set buy at 4.65..

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)