• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 12:31 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1569 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote: Good call.
Hope u sold some or got your initial investment out. Please don't be too greedy at this point.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8704 posts
6302 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sherlock29 wrote: too late to get into CIDM? what's your PT @faken , I would assume $2-3?
$3. Was always my target RocketPerson Raising Both Hands In Celebration
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8704 posts
6302 upvotes
Winnipeg
People cashing out of mvis and buying more GME? Lol
Nov 28, 2019
180 posts
215 upvotes
faken wrote: People cashing out of mvis and buying more GME? Lol
WSB looks like they are doing their best to keep MVIS at +$4.20 for the day, lol. Everytime I look at it that seems to be the value.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
15362 posts
4275 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
TD is honestly so dumb as a broker. I bought MMED.NE in my US TFSA cus it won't let me convert my cash to CAD. Now it shows up as a OTC ticker so I can't sell unless I change the ticket to MMED.NE.
I spend too much time on this site
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
3436 posts
3443 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
BigStick wrote: Sold too early. Jesus I fail on this stock every time. Oh well at least I practised taking profits I guess.

Hope all those still holding do get out with a pile of cash!

Going to give my NUMI and BUZZ a couple of days to ride the MMED wave then take profit on those as well.
Honestly dont stress about cashing out early, especially if you took profit. Same way you wouldn't stress if you decided to sit out a stock.. Work's been crazy for me the past 2 weeks so I haven't done much with my portfolio other than check it at the end of the day, I usually research/follow most of faken's suggestions but haven't time and I dont just impulse buy anymore, so had to sit it out. Would have been an easy 25-50+% profit in a week, but no point worrying about what could have been.

Everything is green today so hard to complain too much haha.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1392 posts
871 upvotes
Missed my chance to buy Draganfly ? It's 2.14 now.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1198 posts
596 upvotes
WATERLOO
faken wrote: People cashing out of mvis and buying more GME? Lol
Cashed out and maybe put everything in on SNDL. Lol
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
5598 posts
3320 upvotes
Toronto, ON
There are currently 93 users viewing this thread. (64 members and 29 guests)

Haha
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2975 posts
1766 upvotes
GTA
Remember NUMI had a bought deal at 1.25 so should settle there at a minimum at some point, then go however the sector goes
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
5598 posts
3320 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I really don't get the like for SNDL...

It was and still is a HORRIBLY managed company.

Sure it's got WSB attention, but the facts remain the same.

Please be careful with this one.
Nov 28, 2019
180 posts
215 upvotes
trixR4kids wrote: Now we just need WSB to hop on CIDM :twisted:
CIDM is too small cap to get any notice on WSB. The bots would give it the ban hammer right quick.
May 12, 2006
256 posts
148 upvotes
Fully out of MVIS now. Don't see anything thats good to chase today. Wonder if this whole week will be green with all the earnings coming
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8704 posts
6302 upvotes
Winnipeg
JRGUINNESS wrote: I really don't get the like for SNDL...

It was and still is a HORRIBLY managed company.

Sure it's got WSB attention, but the facts remain the same.

Please be careful with this one.
Oh I know it's awful lol. But their 1 billion offering in Feb makes them not bankrupt for awhile Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat. I'll been happy of it hits $1 now.. massive gains
Nov 28, 2007
87 posts
37 upvotes
Ecsta wrote: Honestly dont stress about cashing out early, especially if you took profit. Same way you wouldn't stress if you decided to sit out a stock.. Work's been crazy for me the past 2 weeks so I haven't done much with my portfolio other than check it at the end of the day, I usually research/follow most of faken's suggestions but haven't time and I dont just impulse buy anymore, so had to sit it out. Would have been an easy 25-50+% profit in a week, but no point worrying about what could have been.

Everything is green today so hard to complain too much haha.
good call ! i'm with you - i sat this crazy ride out b/c of work and didn't want to chase on Friday. But i'm super happy for everyone - feels like i made money when ppl here do. good vibes all around
Mar 10, 2021
85 posts
73 upvotes
Winnipeg
CMMC.TO beat big on q1 earnings and copper futures still going up!.

Stock is up 40% in the last month. Not going to make u rich overnight but copper is in panic mode = not enough of it ... and its not going to be fixed for years.
It ain't what you don't know what gets you into trouble.
Its what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Mark Twain.

Thread Information

There are currently 23 users viewing this thread. (15 members and 8 guests)

armaan, chickeni, liO999, yugsekwaf, Ellesmira, srz5095, wewlad, Wpgguy86, ElviBel, muhammadfarooq, d_source, watrdogg, helloo, Keoki2, oric10