Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2021 4:01 am
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2481 upvotes
NeedaSuit wrote: Why does MVIS steam roll after hours as opposed to during power hour.
Fuel by autists.

40 year from now will be telling grandchild I sell almost 3000 share MVIS in 17s. :facepalm:
Jun 22, 2016
214 posts
108 upvotes
I was kinda regretting i sold half position at 23.85 today morning but i am glad i bought again in power hour 25.95

Theres still chance to get in before the flight leaves for moon
Jul 15, 2018
888 posts
1323 upvotes
Rob fords basement
Can't believe we closed so low on cidm, utterly disappointed in this stock so far after 3 months tradingFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy Fantawild shoulda been huge news! Anyone think we're going to just fall back into the 1.20s now? Debating if i should just cut my losses from my average at 1.60 and put it into something else. Seems like nothing can push this stock up. Someone tell me I'm wrong please
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10507 posts
2121 upvotes
Sorry Faken. We all paperhands people. The one time it doesnt drop back is when I paperhanded this.
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10507 posts
2121 upvotes
Nubby666 wrote: Can't believe we closed so low on cidm, utterly disappointed in this stock so far after 3 months tradingFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy Fantawild shoulda been huge news! Anyone think we're going to just fall back into the 1.20s now? Debating if i should just cut my losses from my average at 1.60 and put it into something else. Seems like nothing can push this stock up. Someone tell me I'm wrong please
Nobody wants to watch this Chinese bear.
Jun 2, 2008
162 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
gooo MVIS! still only 3bil stock compared to GME at $12bil
WSB needs to work a bit harder imo Winking Face
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10507 posts
2121 upvotes
Legacy19 wrote: I was kinda regretting i sold half position at 23.85 today morning but i am glad i bought again in power hour 25.95

Theres still chance to get in before the flight leaves for moon
If it goes south. Then you would be bagholding hard.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2481 upvotes
Thanks faken for pumping this everyday. Most fun long time and your enthusasm make me a believer. Good to see everyone make money even after I sell but I hope rocketship come back one more time for me before take off. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2481 upvotes
But on serious side. Not sure how I feel about go up so much so fast. I expect good update end of month but I buy enough stock say there is update but no update. 2 week become 2 more week become 2 more week. If news this week don't go as expect a lot of people get in late will lose lot of money.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
5672 posts
3388 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have a position at around $2, and think @CDNGreenTrader just entered not to long ago.

But keep HEXO on your radar for Canadian MJ companies.

They have always said they wanted to be a CPG company, and they believe partnerships is the way to go.

Hexo + Molson = Truss.

Anyway, they recently filed they wanted 1.2 Billion then trademarked the word and sign for "Bake Sale" and "Hexo FLVR" They were also just recently given a new license for R&D. This license is for “Cannabinoids Products Formulation and ***Consumer Palatability Testing*** to Ascertain Consumer Preference”.

Kraft/Heinz also moved back to Canada, but switched provinces from Ontario to Quebec. Kraft/Heinz years ago broke off its confectionery division and called it Mondelēz International, Inc.

There's alot of assuming here, and it's thin, I agree. But it's also just thought provoking enough to possibly hold some maret. Based on last fins, it's at least a better Play then some other MJ companies.

Not advice, all thoughts are my own, just sharing some D.D
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8988 posts
6738 upvotes
Winnipeg
GME Gem StoneRocket. Finally lol
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8988 posts
6738 upvotes
Winnipeg
vivibaby wrote: Thanks faken for pumping this everyday. Most fun long time and your enthusasm make me a believer. Good to see everyone make money even after I sell but I hope rocketship come back one more time for me before take off. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Imagine if you bought this when I first told you.. would you gift me a car lol
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1234 posts
625 upvotes
WATERLOO
faken wrote: Imagine if you bought this when I first told you.. would you gift me a car lol
what was your initial buy in price again?
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2014
1049 posts
410 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I guess at this point we all just take what faken says as gospel lol.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2481 upvotes
faken wrote: Imagine if you bought this when I first told you.. would you gift me a car lol
I think was 1.6 maybe 1.9? Only 85k profit. So have to be used. Face With Tears Of Joy

But at that price probably 10-20k share and not 3k... okay you can have new one. Face With Tears Of Joy

I don't know how some people get over 100k share penny stock low average. Need lot of trust in DD or rich.

Find one more MVIS and I will gift you a car for real. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1403 posts
879 upvotes
Sold my GME at $165 earlier today. I need to get better at this.
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10507 posts
2121 upvotes
Hard to believe in this MVIS when it was swingling hard from the teens to 10. Let's see if this is the end or we still got time to get in.

The CEO looks like he wants to announce the prototype or something special on this earnings.

Hoping I still can get back on this train for one more ride.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8988 posts
6738 upvotes
Winnipeg
vivibaby wrote: I think was 1.6 maybe 1.9? Only 85k profit. So have to be used. Face With Tears Of Joy

But at that price probably 10-20k share and not 3k... okay you can have new one. Face With Tears Of Joy

I don't know how some people get over 100k share penny stock low average. Need lot of trust in DD or rich.

Find one more MVIS and I will gift you a car for real. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
I'm bookmarking this lol
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8988 posts
6738 upvotes
Winnipeg
ballashotcaller wrote: what was your initial buy in price again?
It was below $2 for sure. This was back in June last year lol

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

tietherope